• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Apologies

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I don't even know TripIV. I don't know why you are still replying, i didn't even say anything toward you and no Mod can lock this thread because its not yours. I just stated my opinion towards TripIV and not you.
Well, Why would you state your opinion, saying that he is making this post because he wants get unbanned? Do you realize you are making a community member sad and upset because of those ridiculous comments that you state? What if he is making this post because he really really means it?
Think about it.. Because you are accusing someone you don't even know.

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, Why would you state your opinion, saying that he is making this post because he wants get unbanned? Do you realize you are making a community member sad and upset because of those ridiculous comments that you state? What if he is making this post because he really really means it?
Think about it.. Because you are accusing someone you don't even know.
How do you know if the person is upset? I just stated my opinions towards him. If my opinions are worthless then it shouldn't be replied too and i don't know why you are even replying to me?

Last edited:
A

Axel | PlazaGames

How do you know if the person is upset? I just stated my opinions towards him. If my opinions are worthless then it shouldn't be replied too and i don't know why are you even replying to me?
I am replying to you, because this person is trying to do something for the community, he is trying to apologize so he can kinda be a part of the community again and have a lot of friends. However, it is impossible when a Individual like you, is being disrespectful, stating wrong opinions about his personality, when you don't even know him.

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
I am replying to you, because this person is trying to do something for the community, he is trying to apologize so he can kinda be a part of the community again and have a lot of friends. However, it is impossible when a Individual like you, is being disrespectful, stating wrong opinions about his personality, when you don't even know him.
Do you even know him? He is just doing this to get unbanned. I stated my opinions because it was an open thread. If my advice is valid then the person should state himself.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Do you even know him? He is just doing this to get unbanned. I stated my opinions because it was an open thread. If my advice is valid then the person should state himself.
Well.. The MCGamer Forums are to be friendly around, not to be rude and state disrespectful points about people.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Also you! You have nothing to do with this.
Nothing to do with what? I am trying to be nice and telling TripIV that he is a nice guy, and you are being disrespectful by stating a randie fact.

Galaxian

Quantum
Reaction score
Nothing to do with what? I am trying to be nice and telling TripIV that he is a nice guy, and you are being disrespectful by stating a randie fact.
This thread is TripIV apologizing to the community. Not everyone is gonna accept him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci