• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My brother has passed

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People share their grief in various ways and we need to respect that. We also, as a community, need to forget the last escapade that occurred with a thread like this. I am bewildered at the fact that some members of the community cannot just simply ignore a thread like this or leave a heart-warming "I'm sorry for your loss" comment. I understand why you prejudice threads like this but isn't it human instinct to suddenly feel bad about these topics?

Anyhow, I'm sorry for your loss.
Like omfg even if you don't believe it, at the very least don't say anything.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright, sorry for my first comment.

Right, I've never experience dead to my family members, only to my grandfather which sadly died when I was younger. However, even though my dad is not dead, he is dead for me. He abandoned me when younger, only having my dear mother's presence. In all seriousness, I can tell you it gets better. "Don't cry because its over, cry because it happened" —Dr.Seuss. Just get out and cry out loud. Express yourself, be yourself and remember what made your brother so special. Brighter days, they come, they go. Look for them.

Hope you're feeling better now, and remember you have your friends, family, even randoms on the internet to support you, help you, make you feel better.
Respect goes out to this individual!

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
Last time this happened was someone's sister saying that a popular player had died from a bus accident, and it tended to be lies.

Somehow, I doubt this happened and I completely agree with Plg21

Sorry if you don't like what I said, but each is in entitled to his or her own opinion and this just happens to be mine. I don't need a whole lot of replies saying how insensitive I am.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Last time this happened was someone's sister saying that a popular player had died from a bus accident, and it tended to be lies.

Sorry if you don't like what I said, but each is in entitled to his or her own opinion and this just happens to be mine. I don't need a whole lot of replies saying how insensitive I am.
Actually last time this happened was Ender_Harold
But I feel like there's a difference between saying "I died and I am his sibling bye" and "My family member passed away, so I won't be on much."

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow....that's terrible. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a family member.
I've had relatives die, but never I was ever close to. Well, I hope you can move on and still
be happy :).

And I was sad because my Minecraft account got corrupted :/.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score

Just don't say anything? If his brother actually died your gonna feel really bad because you said this. If he didn't, congrats. You were right. You get a cookie.

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately can't relate to you because no one really close has died. Hopefully you feel better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci