• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
No problem!!!

Yeah, sometimes people will not notice that there computer is over heating.
Be careful with that though, it could burn some very important things like rubber parts that keep things stuck to one another, or burn hardware.

:)
Once I realized it, I had to put an ice pack to it XD

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I know basically nothing of the technical aspect of computers, but what has actually helped me before when a computer is running slow, lagging, or just not even working for some applications is to do a system restore. They aren't too hard to do; you can find an easy tutorial if you don't know how. They can restore your computer to a previous point in time therefore getting rid of anything bad that might have accidentally gotten on there and may be causing problems. Again I'm not sure if that will help or if that's even the right situation to do it, but anything's worth a shot. :)

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Figured it out!

I dropped my laptop bag, and the fan got stuck, causing it to over heat. It fixed itself, and is working again! Thanks for the options, I'll keep them for later use!
I will be locking this thread now, since your issues were resolved. Feel free to contact me through PM me if you have any further questions.

Have a pleasant stay on the MCGamer Network and take care!
TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci