• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Introduction :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Hi welcome. I don't remember the answer but Ive asked you this before.. Is your name bc of the 1975 song "girls" or just...?

And I am just like you:
My accounts:

-yannr00s (main account)
Quantum donor, OF cape.
-1997 (tryhard account)
Platinum donor, OF cape. (0/0 bc scared ill die)
-Jobs_Steve (gonna change it tho)
Diamond donor, OF cape. (Account I don't care about stats, so for cbs and scrims and stuff or when playing with friends :) )

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
They are called "OG's". You have to be on at the exact time that they become available, and you have to click change name before anyone else trying to get the girl username. Yeah, It's hard. They sell for a lot of money though, so it is worth it :D

~Vanth
How much do you think my accounts are worth? I've had people offer on them, but I want to know what you think first :p

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi welcome. I don't remember the answer but Ive asked you this before.. Is your name bc of the 1975 song "girls" or just...?

And I am just like you:
My accounts:

-yannr00s (main account)
Quantum donor, OF cape.
-1997 (tryhard account)
Platinum donor, OF cape. (0/0 bc scared ill die)
-Jobs_Steve (gonna change it tho)
Diamond donor, OF cape. (Account I don't care about stats, so for cbs and scrims and stuff or when playing with friends :) )
OMG I REMEMBER YOU FROM WHEN YOU ASKED ME ABOUT MY IGN LMAO HELLO

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer network, we are glad to have you!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Oreo - $100
Girls - $200
Ghool - $60

Just my personal opinion :D

~Vanth
How much do you think my accounts are worth? I've had people offer on them, but I want to know what you think first :p

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Oreo - $100
Girls - $200
Ghool - $60

Just my personal opinion :D

~Vanth
someone offered me $150 for Dare a while ago when i first got it. not sure if they ere serious or not, but its crazy

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
basically, i was up 30 minutes after name changes came out. same as my friends. Call me a nerd, i dont care :p

My friends got the names:
Rascal
Shrine
Reflects
Strobe
Illustrations
King
OMG, Your friend got the name "King", I was up at that time just to get that IGN and I didn't get it... Your friend is one lucky person :p

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Awh, that sucks dude :p Hard luck.

~Vanth
OMG, Your friend got the name "King", I was up at that time just to get that IGN and I didn't get it... Your friend is one lucky person :p

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
There is this SUPER OG name coming out soon, should I change my name from Vanth to it? Or is Vanth a good name?

~Vanth
Stay up until really early in the morning on February 4th when the name change came out xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci