• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My journey ends here. ;-;

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Arsenal, I never really talked to you but you seemed like an awesome guy. Thanks for everything you did to the staff team :)

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye man, Didnt really know you but good luck in life and what you plan to do! <3

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
When we first met, it was Community Games 4 (maybe 5?) and we kinda became friends on the forums a little. When you got mod, I actually had a little motivation to apply again and what do you know, I got in. After that we might have been just coworkers but you've done great as an event host, and even though I'm sure Exzone will do great, it'll be hard to replace you. You've always been really great to talk to and I'll miss that. Hopefully this won't be the end of a good friendship. Hopefully we can catch up again sometime!

FrostBuzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Your a cool mod, I've seen you in game a few times. All good things must come to an end though and I hope you'll find something else that'll be interesting for you.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, you were an amazing moderator, it's really sad to see someone like you leaving the staff team.

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, idk what to say :cry: :crying: Thanks for your service. Good luck in the future.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to say you were one of the hardest working staff members I saw. You spent countless hours not only into moderating but extra events, ideas that were outstanding. To top all that you are a gooner. Good luck in life and COYG

P.s. Ozil is better than Payet :)

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
This legit got me said, I will really miss you and what you brought to the staff team.. Thank's for all the hard work .. You'll be missed.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I'm going to miss you from the staff team...I'll never forget that owner application. xD
Anyways best of luck as a green bean and I look forward to working with you for future accomplishments. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci