• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My long overdue resignation letter,

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Razz! I wish I had more opportunities to speak with you but with the group separation it was hard to do so. I've always respected you to the fullest extent and you've helped me out and supported me as a moderator and a Sr. Mod. Your inspiring, forgiving and kind attitude is worth so much to so many, it would be a gift to see a generation of people growing up with mindsets similar to yours. See you around, and sorry for being such a troublemaker >:]

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
Awwwh, it was so amazing to work with you. I honestly couldn't have asked for someone better to spend those countless hours doing activity checks with haha. Honestly though, you made such a huge impact on this community and I was so honored to get the chance to work side by side with you. You're one of my absolute favorite people and out of all the amazing memories I made here, you were a huge part of that.
I'm definitely going to have to go to Staples and get some more ink and paper ASAP.
Orlando meetup for sure.
Love you girl <33
#WatermelonSquad4Ever

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe it didn't end between me and the administration as a whole the way I wanted it to, but I won't let that get in the way of the fact that you are an amazing person and a true asset to the staff team. Your tireless work ethic and constant attention to detail in all areas of your duties amazed me, to say the least. I'm happy that I still get to see you around every once in awhile - you're a cheerful person to be around and that makes me smile. Thanks for everything you did for me (especially the extremely helpful constructive criticism on the monthly activity checks), and for your willingness to be a friend to people who don't have the luxury of friends. Much love, as always.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
You know I am not a fan of many words, but you were the best boss I could wish to have. Thank you for everything

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I miss you a lot Razz.
Even though we didn't talk much, you were one of my role models.

Thank you for everything you have done for this amazing community. You will never be missed, stay fabulous!!

PS: Do you remember when we wanted to watch the Duck Games and you all were waiting for me to log in? Please forgive me for that haha! :p

DammitDeanne

Platinum
Reaction score
I was both happy & sad at the same time reading this. It pains me to have not known you were hurting, but I also know you hide it very well and did your best to please those around you and improve the community the best you could. I am so thankful that I got to spend a little time with you when I became a moderator, but best of all I am happy to know I can have you as my friend again and not just my boss.

I will honestly never forget the first day we met on TS, we also met someone name Banana, but I just remember instantly being able to connect to you and talk to you just about anything! It was so much fun rambling about life with you and playing some SG. I must say it was even more enjoyable hearing your reaction when things got crazy and death has severed us in SG. We may have never been great at PVP but at least we enjoyed it and always shared a good laugh.

I hope over time you heal and you finally accomplish your new goals you have set for yourself. You deserve to accomplish them. Know that I am always a phone call / text away if you ever need a shoulder or some laughs. I miss seeing you around but I also know, you're near by.

I LOVE YOU GIRL! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci