• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StatResett

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello there, I see you have been abusing people on this page! As this is an apology/MCSG story thread i believe that arguing with other members of the MCSG community is not a good way of improving your reputation, furthermore, you have also been calling out other members of this community for winfarming which is quite ironic considering the screenshots above this post and i urge your to stop this nonsense. To everyone else, please just stop the accusations and abuse and just leave all this abuse in the past.
I'd agree with you. Everything you say I agree with. They all keep bringing it back. So as soon as I team with my build team, (4) players, I get called up for win farming. I fair fight in deathmatch and have lost. Don't know why people say its win farming. And the screenshots meant nothing. I said I used too which I mention in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci