• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 'Move' to MCSG! C;

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, one and all! My name is Poshzombie, and I am here to announce my semi-move to MCSG! :D

So, Here is a few things you might want to know about me...

1) I am a Ex-Moderator on a server you may know called Mineplex, but I'll just call it MP. ;)
2) I am 14 years of age, recently turned that age.
3) I like to PvP, although I am not very good at at.
4) I'm a awesome guy, once you get to know me. :3
5) I was a MP Mod for nearly 5 months.
6) I mainly play on the servers with Miko2000th, a good friend of mine who showed me the servers.
7) I am fairly random. :3
8) I may, or may not try for Mod here, who knows. c:
9) I have a enjin account, 26k+ profiles and over 1.1k friends, if you'd like to add me, I can link. c:
10) Swag.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be here more, see you around, have a great day. ;D

-Posh

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Welcome. ;)
With your experience, I'd recommend that you apply for Mod. We are on look out for new mods, with the summer current rush.
ps. I like No. 10.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome, hopefully you'll enjoy your time. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome. ;)
With your experience, I'd recommend that you apply for Mod. We are on look out for new mods, with the summer current rush.
ps. I like No. 10.
Wow, really good to hear that from a Moderator. I might just apply here, It seems good enough. 100+ posts seem reasonable to you? ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! And good luck with your adventures as as moderator here at MCGamer. My tip would be to apply during the summer because the senior staff is very active with interveiws and such at this time! :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Always good to see a new face in the community and has already been said with that past experience you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer community! In my opinion, you should give a shot to becoming a moderator here, as your past experience will help you! Enjoy your stay!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, really good to hear that from a Moderator. I might just apply here, It seems good enough. 100+ posts seem reasonable to you? ;)
there isn't a post requirement for moderator here.
all you have to do is not be drop-dead stupid and know what to say, and with a little bit o' luck, you might have a shot.

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope everything is well, and there isn't too drastic of a change between servers. :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, we have so much in common. ;)

I actually moved to MCSG when I was done as a Moderator on the Minecade network. My fellow staff member back then, Elebits, had 'MCSG Moderator' in his signature on the Minecade forums and I wondered, "why not move back to MCSG once I'm done my career here?"

Anyway, pleased to meet you, Posh! :)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci