• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 'Move' to MCSG! C;

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Nice to see a new face in the community! I wish you the best of luck if you do apply for moderator.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome bb. Hope you enjoy yourself.

If you need some forum help PM me on Skype. Xenforo could be tricky to get used to.

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome bb. Hope you enjoy yourself.

If you need some forum help PM me on Skype. Xenforo could be tricky to get used to.
Thanks bb, great to be here. ^-^
More and more SG fails to come in skype calls, lol. But I guess I can only get better.

and yeah, It is SO much different to enjin, but I'm getting the hang of it. :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the community- enjoy your stay and have fun whilst doing it! Good luck with your future goals and endeavors too!

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, we have so much in common. ;)

I actually moved to MCSG when I was done as a Moderator on the Minecade network. My fellow staff member back then, Elebits, had 'MCSG Moderator' in his signature on the Minecade forums and I wondered, "why not move back to MCSG once I'm done my career here?"

Anyway, pleased to meet you, Posh! :)
I used to play on Minecade all the time. Hahaha. Moved to MP around December time, and now here. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci