• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on depression/Self harm.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Silently here. Before I begin with this story I'd like to ask a questions, If you guys are interested an want do you guys want me to make a thread explaining the whole story of my life?

I have no problem doing that if it's for you guys, just say a simple respond like "yes" Or "no". Now let's begin

I'm going to keep this as PG as I can make it.

Self harm

For those of you who don't know what it is (although most of you do know) it's basically when you harm your self purposely because you're either depressed of getting insulted or something bad is happening in your life. Self harm insist on burning your self PURPOSELY or cutting your self PURPOSELY which I advice none of you to do this its not worth a penny it's not worth anything. This is not funny nor fun to do.

My opinion on self harm

I believe no matter how big the pain you have in your heart is, you should NOT be harming yourself no matter what. Considering its self harm for both physically and emotionally beginning with scars and in most cases allows people to make fun of you more, self harm is honestly kids should not be doing and they should open up because sometimes you need to explode instead of harming your self, Now I've heard it makes you feel better (I don't do these things so I don't know) but I beleieve that's wrong why would you want to cut your self so your blood can come out? I'm not a person that judges but I believe that's wrong and no one and absolutely no on should go through these kind of things.

Depression

Here is my advice or suggestion for those of you in this community who are suffering, Talk to people open up there are people with kind hearts will to help like my self if any of you are going through something contact me I'll be glad to help you guys because I've grown to love this community like my family, don't hesitate to contact me and or open up its worth it. I to have been depressed before and it's not fun, so I emphasize if any of in this community are going through something contact me don't be scared I don't judge in here you guys no matter what and I will not leave you guys for anything in the world.

Thanks for reading this guys <3 I appreciate it This honestly comes from my heart, for all of of this wonderful community I've grown to love. Be sure to answer the question I asked in the beginning

-Silently​

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nikola

I'd like to read a story of your life! Now it's all up to you. You don't have to make it if you find if way personal.

Self-Harming

No matter what you shouldn't self-harm. It's a really common problem in the whole world. People usually self-harm because they don't feel loved anywhere. I have a friend that pissed me off and I kicked his ass in front of the whole class. It was like a few months ago (High School). He started bleeding from his mouth. Of course after that happened pedagogue called the director of the School. Tomica (My friend) said that he wants to jump off the window because everybody is bullying him and telling him to kill himself. The reason why is because when he was born he had some type of child paralyzed disease, so nobody likes him. Now I started to have fun with him! Once you get to know him he's actually really nice.

Depression

This is something normal. Once in your life you'll find yourself depressed for a certain reason (depends on which one) and it will bring you to idea to self-harm. As I said SELF-HARMING is not the key. It's something that should be stopped. Now depression can be weak and strong (once again depends on the reason). In my opinion depression is something that will show up in your life, no matter what. Maybe because you got a bad grade in school, because your best friend is mad at you, because you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend.. But that'll be fixed in a short amount of time, depends if you fight against it or you just let it eat you, meal by meal..

EDIT: Please don't comment "Good thread" it's a cheap way to get messages.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to read a story of your life! Now it's all up to you. You don't have to make it if you find if way personal.

Self-Harming

No matter what you shouldn't self-harm. It's a really common problem in the whole world. People usually self-harm because they don't feel loved anywhere. I have a friend that pissed me off and I kicked his ass in front of the whole class. It was like a few months ago (High School). He started bleeding from his mouth. Of course after that happened pedagogue called the director of the School. Tomica (My friend) said that he wants to jump off the window because everybody is bullying him and telling him to kill himself. The reason why is because when he was born he had some type of child paralyzed disease, so nobody likes him. Now I started to have fun with him! Once you get to know him he's actually really nice.

Depression

This is something normal. Once in your life you'll find yourself depressed for a certain reason (depends on which one) and it will bring you to idea to self-harm. As I said SELF-HARMING is not the key. It's something that should be stopped. Now depression can be weak and strong (once again depends on the reason). In my opinion depression is something that will show up in your life, no matter what. Maybe because you got a bad grade in school, because your best friend is mad at you, because you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend.. But that'll be fixed in a short amount of time, depends if you fight against it or you just let it eat you, meal by meal..

EDIT: Please don't comment "Good thread" it's a cheap way to get messages.
So true :c self-harming is not the way into anything. And yeah I'm completely comfortable in telling the story thanks for being interested and emphasising my point c: ! Also just to advice my story is going to be extremely long xD

N

Nikola

So true :c self-harming is not the way into anything. And yeah I'm completely comfortable in telling the story thanks for being interested and emphasising my point c: ! Also just to advice my story is going to be extremely long xD
It's probably not that long compare to my school project.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love your threads! It always makes the reader stop to think about things. Good going on this one!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Another one of these good threads ^_^ I don't think anyone is going to do this if they are an active reader now :3

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
yes i'd love for you to make a thread about that :).
Also edit it to say
"Message this to people going through rough times"
Also whenever I'm pissed I just hug my Doge. If you don't have a Doge you should get one :O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci