• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on the anti-cheat system that is falsely banning people

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
So here recently a lot of my friends / players have been getting banned by this flawed anti-cheat system. The thing is, MCGamer has mods for a reason. This anti-cheat system is falsely banning a lot of good players, when the mods can just moderate the server. The /report system was made for a reason. Mods should just jump to the servers where players are being reported and do the job. This anti-cheat system is going to continue to ban people. Perm-bans by a flawed system seems a bit rough. If you decide to keep this at least put the bans to 3 days or something. Only thing that is happening right now is that hackers are still not getting banned, and most legit people are. Clearly this system isn't working so why not remove it.

Waiting for a couple mods to be banned by this flawed anti-cheat system. Then maybe the other staff will realize that this isn't needed. As I said before you have staff for a reason. Why release this when it isn't ready to be released? To me it feels like MCGamer staff is just getting lazy. Honestly remove it until you are 100% sure that it will only ban someone if they are hacking.

This is a opinion, this post was not made to cause flame, please don't delete this.
Feel free to move this to another section, not sure which one this would have fit under.

Last edited:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Survival Games Discussions. :]

Levitateing

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread moved to Survival Games Discussions. :]
Well, this is not even a survival games discussion. But anyway..

Just so you know, anti-cheat revolves around the entire server. The entire server = community. community = community corner.

Then again it's your decision.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes another one of these posts! I like this now they can see that people don't like it! Anyway my opinion is its BS veterans and well known players are getting banned come on dude!

Belmin

Spectator
Reaction score
So here recently a lot of my friends / players have been getting banned by this flawed anti-cheat system. The thing is, MCGamer has mods for a reason. This anti-cheat system is falsely banning a lot of good players, when the mods can just moderate the server. The /report system was made for a reason. Mods should just jump to the servers where players are being reported and do the job. This anti-cheat system is going to continue to ban people. Perm-bans by a flawed system seems a bit rough. If you decide to keep this at least put the bans to 3 days or something. Only thing that is happening right now is that hackers are still not getting banned, and most legit people are. Clearly this system isn't working so why not remove it.

This is a opinion, this post was not made to cause flame, please don't delete this.
Feel free to move this to another section, not sure which one this would have fit under.
This is so true, I been banned because of this stupid anti cheat. they said its been tested on vanilla servers but still hackers still use there hacks. I know because I on a alt and seen three hackers on US

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
This is so true, I been banned because of this stupid anti cheat. they said its been tested on vanilla servers but still hackers still use there hacks. I know because I on a alt and seen three hackers on US
Only thing I die to these days are hackers. So sad to see good players get banned while these hackers still run around the server.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
not another one please X____DDDDD
Just speaking the truth. This needs to be removed, then we have people like you who could care less because of the fact that you are not banned. If you was i'm pretty sure you would be complaining too. If I was banned, expect more than this.

MythicalYT

Survivor
Reaction score
The anti cheat is extremely accurate.
I know you people act when their friends get banned, but if they were banned then they were hacking without a doubt, the fact is you do not know the specs behind this anti-cheat, It is way more accurate then any anti-cheat that has been on the MCGamer servers before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci