• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on the anti-cheat system that is falsely banning people

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why this anticheat will fail MythicalYT

1) It uses an entity system, it flies entities around the player when you open a chest. Most pleb-tier clients hit whilst being in a chest. However a vast majority of more sophisticated cheats WILL not swing while being in a chest. This system is incredibly easy to bypass.

2) You can and will have false positives. Archybot said it himself.
"It's not that stupid invisible entity bull**** that most anticheats use to detect kill aura as that's a ****ing joke method of doing it that can be bypassed by any hacked client with a brain and has more false positives then actual positives."

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
The anti cheat is extremely accurate.
I know you people act when their friends get banned, but if they were banned then they were hacking without a doubt, the fact is you do not know the specs behind this anti-cheat, It is way more accurate then any anti-cheat that has been on the MCGamer servers before.
LOL
Are you saying this guy was hacking?
Senior staff admitted that their system had flaws so don't lie about it.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
It pisses the absolute f***ing hell out of me when the mods say that the "anti-cheat" is always accurate and doesn't make mistakes
and trust me it cannot be triggered by accident.
T
Are you kidding? There is so much damned evidence too prove that this system is flawed and on top of that senior staff have said how the system isn't and will never be 100% accurate. C'mon mods, seriously, stop saying
Also check this out from TheLichBD
The anticheat is not wrong, it detect every single hacker, and helping us banning them, if you are a good player why you would be banned? is really easy to lie saying I DIDN'T HACK when you know you have the aimbot on,
It's simple No Hack No Ban.
Hack and well you know that's next.
THE GOD DAMNED SYSTEM IS NOT FLAWLESS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally I think that the anti-cheat is undeniably one of the best in Minecraft servers. However, no ACs are perfect in my eyes, even the best of the best can make mistakes and one false ban is one way too many. I don't trust Xime enough to permanent ban a player for hacking because there will be cases of false bans.

As a staff member on another huge network, I can see why the community has such a great distaste towards xime's autoban. I would suggest simply logging the suspect and sending an automated report to any moderators who are online to spectate the player in question, or kicking the player if there are no online moderators. In my opinion that would reduce false bans a lot.

Having said that, I still have a lot of trust in the staff team. I trust moderators who are humans way more than I trust a robot (XAC). I'd rather be banned by a moderator because then I can actually have evidence to explain with.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally I think that the anti-cheat is undeniably one of the best in Minecraft servers.
LOL

NOPE.JPG

SENSIBLECHUCKLE.GIF

Xac is definitely not one of the best in Minecraft servers, considering it uses an extremely outdated way to detect if someone is hacking, that 90 percent of clients that are decent (aka not from wizardhacks.com) will be able to bypass easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci