• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My pov on moderator requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I think 150 is just right.

I play on the EU servers.
I don't know what you're trying to say but I do not wish to become a moderator ingame.
First of all I do not want that responsibility and second I can't play all the time.
i was saying how u would be a good forum mod but as ur less active in game maybe they should give certain people mod privileges in game or in the forums

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i was saying how u would be a good forum mod but as ur less active in game maybe they should give certain people mod privileges in game or in the forums
Yes I will actually apply to become a forum moderator but please stay on topic.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, but I also disagree. Remember that being online matters, but previous experience matters more. Theres going to be a difference between a Moderator who has just had his first break and is online constantly than a Moderator who is less active but more accurate and experienced.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I do agree with the 10 hours of ingame experience, seeing as how i am on 10 hours a day, but the forum thing is not ok in my standards. I am not active on the forums, but i do watch it all the time. Even though i dont reply i am still watching over it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think 150 as a minimum amount of messages is just right, it's not to less and not to much.
It's just that you show your face to the community on the forums and giving opinions.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
150 messages...ive had an forum account here for about 2 months or so i have 49 posts 50 with this one...
unless you are posting to every single thread all the time or joining in with donator vs non donator or whatever it is you wont get 150 posts..

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Being a month active without going on off topic discussions will get you more than 150 posts >.> Especially if more people will do it.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
i am on the forums every single day, doesnt mean i HAVE to post. i post on threads i feel that is needed to post on and such. so 150 posts is just stupid.
and as ive said i am forum member since 31th may wich means this forum account will be 2 months old in just 4 days
and ive got under 60 posts because i dont post just to get alot of posts. I post where I feel its needed...NOT to get alot of posts.

and if a person is applying to be a mod why then should he spam post alot of threads just so he can apply....?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i am on the forums every single day, doesnt mean i HAVE to post. i post on threads i feel that is needed to post on and such. so 150 posts is just stupid.
and as ive said i am forum member since 31th may wich means this forum account will be 2 months old in just 4 days
and ive got under 60 posts because i dont post just to get alot of posts. I post where I feel its needed...NOT to get alot of posts.

and if a person is applying to be a mod why then should he spam post alot of threads just so he can apply....?
Well you have a point there, okay. Then reduce the post limit to 50 or 75. Will that be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci