• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation: Lemonz87

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I was looking forward to getting to know some of the current staff ;-; Good luck with whatever you decide to do into the future!

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Haley, we lost one of our best moderators today, and you will be dearly missed due to the impact you made on so many people. You are beyond appreciated for all the things you did around here, and we won't forget that. I won't delve into too many personal details either; we had several ups and downs but you've made an impact on me I will never forget, probably until the day I die... And I don't just say that in the stereotypical overused way, I genuinely mean it. You taught me things about myself I didn't even know. How to love and better deal with loss. You were an amazing best friend for such a long time, and I am upset to see you go. However, I understand your reasoning, and I respect every single thing about it. I wish you the best and success in everything you do and try, and I hope all goes well with everything, surgery and otherwise, and you'll still remain in my prayers. I have the greatest respect for you, even though I never said it. You deserve the world, and your a hard enough worker to get it. I believe in you and your dreams, and don't let any of the people calling you out get you down. You've got immense potential. I won't go too much more in, but I understand your decision, and hope for you the best. You've made for yourself a permanent spot in the hearts and minds of so many people here, and I hope you don't forget us. Sincerely - CAm.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well everybody needs to move on at some point. I wish you the best in your surgery, good luck with your new school year and my the odds be ever in your favour :p

P.S I wasn't in the the Ex-Staff/ V.I.P section, why you hate me bae :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci