• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation: Lemonz87

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, this made me sad. I honestly can't see who in their right mind would actually say things like that to you, it's just disgusting. Even if you were a fangirl like they said(I know you weren't), it just isn't acceptable to talk to someone like that.

You were one of the moderators who I looked up to, I knew you'd had the job for longer than most and I knew how good you were at it. Sad to see you go... c:

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
:( So sad to see you go. But you have to do what you have to do.

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well everybody needs to move on at some point. I wish you the best in your surgery, good luck with your new school year and my the odds be ever in your favour :p

P.S I wasn't in the the Ex-Staff/ V.I.P section, why you hate me bae :'(
xD xD we have talking in forever bae ;-; talk to me sometimeee (roxbot ts)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that you were a great asset to our staff team. May your future be fruitful and please for the love of god, stop spam favouriting my tweets ;-;.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel like I may have thrown some of those accusations about Huahwi at you on my thread and I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to come out that way and I hope I am not one of the main reasons you chose to resign.

You were always a nice and cheerful person as well as a very effective and hard working member of staff. Sad to see you leaving the team. Hopefully once this whole Huahwi situation dies down you can have sold peace and quiet c:

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Awww, such a shame that parts of the community treated you that way... All the best with your future! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci