• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Resignation (Quitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
We will miss you! <3 :( Good luck on future.

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
You will definitely be dearly missed Alex, you were such a great moderator and you inspired me to achieve this role of moderator. It's so sad to see you leave, but I wish you the best in life and I'm sure if you ever wanted to make a return, we would all welcome you with open arms <3

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Alex, you'll be missed buddy, no doubt about that. I still remember the day I got waiting and you were chilling with me! :') After reading your situation, I completely support your decision and I believe it was for the best. Good luck in whatever you do man, I wish you all the best!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
You promised you would keep in touch! Stay cool my friend, you're an amazing Staff member and person in general.

DuruFTW

Career
Reaction score
Your healt is the only thing you can't change in your life. Take care yourself and stop thinking this. Take a rest, go on a vacation again and just have fun. Being happy is the best medicine I guess. If it can only solve by medical ways, I am so sad to hear this. I am sad for everyone but this is the most important resign reason. And again take care your self. I wont gonna say "It is bad to see you go". It will be nice to see you healty. And again, take care yourself. You didnt find your healt from street or something. And dont be sad. There are so many people who can support you. If you dont believe your internet friends (like me) can support you, only thing we can do is make you happy and support you with our sentences. If its not enough for you, your family will always support you. Maybe you know everything I said but I just want you to know we are just writing "I am sad that you to go" but its not mean we dont care you. So we all care you(in my opinion) but you are the best person who can protect your self :) Goodbye!
Just realized that how many times I wrote "and again take care your healt"

N

Nikola

Heart problem because of playing minecraft/pc?? You learn something new everyday. Anyway I had a heart problem because I was addicted to EnergyDrinks. I almost had to do a surgery :( Thanks god I didn't

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
It's so sad to see you go. We go back a little bit longer and you're the reason I applied. I wish you the best! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci