• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation Thread.

Reaction score
I remember the day you interviewed me Josh and I happy to say I remember you and your voice fondly. You were a great Senior Mod and a great guy. I never talked to one person who didn't like you and I wish you the best in life, wherever it may take you. I hope people will start to realise what the community is coming to now that even the best senior mods have had enough of it. I'd like to thank you for every little thing you've done Josh and I hope we get to speak again some day! Best wishes <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see one of the last (there are still some others) level headed and sane staff members leave.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't say that I 100% understand what you are going through, but I do understand the main points here in your resignation. Staff pretty much "acting before hearing all sides". Bleh bleh. Luckily there are staff like col_star who I have always been a big fan of. He is the more understanding admins out there. I see more and more people resign saying the same thing pretty much "Everything is to biased and biased on friendship and other stuff " and " I tried to help out, make a difference, but I couldn't". Things like that make me sad to see :/.

Sad to see you go though man. Don't sell yourself short. You were by far not the worst admin. I would put you above many <3.

Best of luck in your future and hope current college semester goes well ;D

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really know you or your story but you seem like a very nice and fair person who just wants to see the best in everything. I understand you completely. Good luck in life. Have fun, make great memories with friends and family and do what you love. <3 See you 'round. (Or not, lol; I'm in Australia xD)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Everything josh said is pretty much the reasons i left. Everything has changed here and mainly not for the better. I loved this community but more and more staff are screwing each other over and not speaking to them first. There are some truly great staff out there and some really terrible ones who do what they do for power not to help the community and it really darkens the way people see the staff team. Players quite often are scared of mods which I know sounds ridiculous but I have seen a player beg for a member of staff not to ban them just because they killed them and the player wasn't hacking or anything which to me showed that some staff were abusing power.

Good luck with uni josh I wish you the best.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Goodbye Josh, I'll always love karmunrah <3

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I remember you because we got you to give us tips and look at Valleyside University during the building process.

Good luck in life and the community will miss you.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just added an extra little bit that i missed.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Also forgot to add, the night before i resigned i wrote in the sr staff chat saying im might be resigning in the morning but i will let them know tomorrow as i have to sleep on it. When i woke up in the morning i was demoted to mod so yet again doing stuff without even talking to me first.
This part, wow...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci