• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My resignation

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
So yeah as some of you might have seen, this is it. I am out.

I resign after being a staff member for 1 year, 3 months and a few days. My interests have shifted and I can't keep up with my work. I moved to code things and this consumes most of my daytime and as such there is not much left for MCGamer. This is not an easy decision, as this is the best community I have seen so far and I went with you through some hard times, trying to keep you on the right track. ;) Just keep being who you are and maybe become a bit nicer to the staff team :p I know you guys always complain and feel ignored, but we are really trying to involve you and listen to your ideas. It just is a long process to finalize and to actually implement it, so please be a bit more patient and nicer to the staff team.

Now I will go on and tag some people and maybe add some nice screenshots. ;) (As pretty much everyone I will probably forget someone (shoot me a dm), but pls don't be upset. I love you. <3)

So:
Axanite | Liam My waiting buddy, what else do I have to say. A long journy comes to an end and we had such a fun time. You were there for me from the beginning to the end and I can always count on you. You are amazing.

Benjamin Idk if you will even read this, but let me say that you always were an inspiration for me. You got along with so many people so good and you seemed to always do you job perfectly. I really like you as a person and staff member. Just remember the old times and the old crew.

Tiger To future endeavors :p

Razzledgirl : You are a really amazing person and admin. You always are there when needed and throw over your whole life to help us. You are a really funny person and I just love the way you handle things, keep doing what you do and how you do it <3

Chandelle : We did not get to talk with eachother much, but I am still happy you accepted me back in 2014 and I am still mad at you for the troll xD Congratz on your promotion. I really hope you make it :3

Nephilim : You were one of the best things that happened to MCGamer due my time here and I still miss you. You are a great friend, a super active person and 100% reliable. You were supporting me from the beginning and were the best help you can think of when I was a newbie and/or a Trial. I just love you. :mfunny:

Renoilj : I can pretty much say the same thing about you as I did about Neph. You are a really good friend, one of the most dedicated persons I ever saw and reliable. It is sad what happened and I still wish it would be different, but I do see and got involved into both sides and can not really judge about this. Just move on, but stay who you are <3

Vigilo : You are always there. Fixing things here and there and always one step ahead. Sometimes you are a bit too quick, but you are always doing your best. You also are one of the good friends I found here at MCGamer and I really appreciate you. Keep doing what you are doing ;)

MisiLica : We went through some hard times together and I could always count on you. You always backed me up when needed and helped me when I struggled. I probably would not have made it without you through sometimes.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Omg mfun.
Ok lets start.

When i first met you you were a bit shy i guess i tried to speak german to you (failed).
You are honestly amazing i feel like i would still talk to you even tho you resign i will hopefully find out which TS you are on! And if you don't remember me my name is glue or llama as many people call me i will miss you mfun!

Have A Great Life With That VIP THOOOO #PurpleIsAmazingWithPink!

William

District 13
Reaction score
You did a lot of great work towards the community and the servers and that is much appreciated! Good luck with what you want to use your time on, and you will surely be missed <3

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
I was so used to see your name in Dark red color. Not as blue mfun :( Anyway can't say anyone to do anything your choice buddy but know that u'll be missed as a staff member... Farewell <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, mfun... Didn't expect this day to come as soon as it did (and by the way, it's 1 year, 3 months & 1 week ;)) but I guess it is what it is and I can't change it :( Thank you for being there with me in this adventurous journey and always sticking by my side. I will never forget the great times and memories that have been made and had during your time here as a staff member. I hope to still continue to work with you over at TeamElite and wherever we end up in the future (who knows, we may work together some other place :p).

I love you <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Really sad to see you depart, we were waiting buddies back in October of 2014! Wow, almost two years ago. I will miss you, you did amazing work for the Staff Team.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
:( I'll miss you mfun! Good luck in life :)

Thanks for hosting my first general training <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci