• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My sincere apologies MCSG.

GoldEllipse

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, I've given this a lot of thought and talked to some people and decided to put the MCSG video on private. The reason for this is because I approached the situation poorly and didn't thoroughly explain what was going on. I own up to my mistakes and even though I was wronged, I shouldn't have been that immature and bash the server I still love. No, I am not getting my rank back and that's okay. I realized that no matter how bad MCSG might mess up, I don't want the first server I ever played on to die. I know that MCSG have wronged so many people in the past and the staff team might not be the greatest but, if we come together, we can actually truly make MCSG a better place and finally fix it up. Hope you all can forgive me and yes, I am giving them ONE more chance. Once again I apologize about the things I said about the staff and hope they see it in them to forgive me. Also, I want to apologize to the people that watch my videos and support me, I promised y'all I'd be drama free and want to keep that promise.

-Gold

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope you realise that recently everyone has been making more of an effort to improve MCSG, with recent revamps in the staff team, MCSG Maker etc. Some of the stuff you said hurt us moderators that spend day and night trying to make the servers better from your assumption that every moderator is the same.

However I'm not one for holding grudges so I am very happy to see own up to your mistakes c:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Don't worry John it's all good, to be honest i think this game mode died a long time ago and we should just let it die in peace. The staff team isnt really too great, save for a couple people and no one really plays any of the other gamemodes, and i think its about time MCSG finally closed up shop and everyone moved on to bigger and better things.

Last edited:

GoldEllipse

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't worry John it's all good, to be honest i think this game mode ided a long time ago and we should just let it die in peace. The staff team isnt really too great, save for a couple people and no one really plays any of the other gamemodes, and i think its about time MCSG finally closed up shop and everyone moved on to bigger and better things.
I think Survival Games still has a little juice left in it. But the ideas I gave the admins/developers are about PvP which is the big thing now. If they implement my ideas/listen to the community and do what WE want, it'll live for another 1-2 years no doubt.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, its gotten to the point to where I don't even think that the staff is the main issue anymore, it is the members of the community.

Think about it. What makes people rage the most on this server?

Staff wise: wrongful bans(not nearly as many now adays as back in the past),making things illegal that shouldn't (gamma and toggle sprint) which are both legal now, glitches like fire and bow not working(both have been fixed on certain servers). You can say staff doesn't do enough to ban hackers, but is that really more staffs fault? or the players who are the ones hacking?

Player wise: hackers (countless people using smooth aimbot n whatnot, teamers(yes they made sg solo, but it's not that good with only being 12 man servers, and having its own seperate leaderboards and no chat talking), trash talk, tryhards, targeters who refuse to allow good players or well known players play in peace, along with other that I can't even think of atm.

The way I see it now, it's more the people of the community who are ruining this server, not the staff. The only way this server ever is to get anywhere, the only way it is to ever start growing again, is for the community to do their part. We honestly cannot sit there and just blame staff for everything wrong with this server. You all have to do your part.

If this server dies, it's not going to be because of staff, it's going to be because of the people who make the staffs job so hard. It's going to be the faults of the people who sit there and be the worst kind of people imaginable just to get a win, get a reaction out of someone, piss someone off in general or just to get a laugh themselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci