• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My sincere apologies MCSG.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry I had to dqt

The simple fact is that it's hard to change the mindset of the masses, especially when there are certain expectations and opinions deeply engraved in the minds of our general population. Moderators can do their regular duties on this server and still be harassed, slandered, and called corrupt when moderators on another server with a more positive player base can be doing the same things, but being accepted and encouraged.

It's all about the mindset of the community at this point and whether people are willing to grow up and get over the fact that things need to stop being blown out of proportion.
i hate u

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope you realise that recently everyone has been making more of an effort to improve MCSG, with recent revamps in the staff team, MCSG Maker etc. Some of the stuff you said hurt us moderators that spend day and night trying to make the servers better from your assumption that every moderator is the same.

However I'm not one for holding grudges so I am very happy to see own up to your mistakes c:
very emotional. Cb Phade Ay You?

ThaRealMajinBuu

Spectator
Reaction score
This server would be so much better is hackers were banned as much as bad lion. Badlions anticheat way better than mcsg's and I would play on the server more if the worked on that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci