• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story (Long)

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
This should be a Catfish episode :p In all seriousness though, I'm sorry for what happened to you, it must feel awful to love someone so dearly then realize it was someone else. Good luck in the future, buddy.

- Gregor

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Cherise/Floswin/Flossy/Miss Wednesday/ Joelle/ Joel. I just wanted to let you know that my intention was never to hurt anyone or get any money. I just wanted someone. Thank you so much for the people in this thread who said supportive things about me. While talking to Aussie I told him everything about myself. Everything I told him was true except for anything pertaining to me being a girl. He did love ME unless he only liked me for my looks. I called myself the victim because when I confessed to him he proceeded to ruin me after I gave him all the affection I could. It's true that we texted over 2500 times a month. I love him. Thank you for anyone with an open enough mind to see why I might be hurting. When I read Aussie's post I felt nauseous with sadness. I'm sorry.
That must be so cringe for Aussie to read...

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
This should be a Catfish episode :p In all seriousness though, I'm sorry for what happened to you, it must feel awful to love someone so dearly then realize it was someone else. Good luck in the future, buddy.

- Gregor
There is a british catfish show : 3

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Cherise/Floswin/Flossy/Miss Wednesday/ Joelle/ Joel. I just wanted to let you know that my intention was never to hurt anyone or get any money. I just wanted someone. Thank you so much for the people in this thread who said supportive things about me. While talking to Aussie I told him everything about myself. Everything I told him was true except for anything pertaining to me being a girl. He did love ME unless he only liked me for my looks. I called myself the victim because when I confessed to him he proceeded to ruin me after I gave him all the affection I could. It's true that we texted over 2500 times a month. I love him. Thank you for anyone with an open enough mind to see why I might be hurting. When I read Aussie's post I felt nauseous with sadness. I'm sorry.
I'm not mad at you anymore. Thank you for posting this.

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
Well everyone wants to be loved, gay, bisexual or straight, to be honest the only thing that really bugged me about this was the fact that Joel cheated, I mean if this happened to me, sure I'd be annoyed, but if things could be happy when you lie, but sad when you tell the truth, then what is the point, Nate could have just said I'm sorry but I'm not interested, not trying to pick sides but some things people aren't comfortable with and it isn't so easy to say, you cant just expect them to be open about everything, sure it is bad to lie, but Nate could just say no after, I know they persisted and that was wrong, you cant force something on someone, but then again, life tends to force things on you, you think people with terminal illness wanted it, no; my point, yes lying is wrong, but there are two sides of a coin, he did say no and they kept pushing, but those in love will fight for what they love, if you love the computer and suddenly your computer was like, I wont work for you anymore, you'd try to get it to work, and once again, things are hard to say sometimes, it's not just fear, but you also care about what people think, what they will do and what they will say, no one likes being the odd one out or being isolated, and the only real thing that I see bad in this story was that they cheated on him so, yeah, this is my opinion; oh and P.S. you telling people was a bloody stupid idea, think about it for a second, someone hides the fact they are a boy, FOR A REASON, if they wanted people to know they would have said, and no it wasn't meaningful bullying, it is none the less bullying, its like telling the class the shy kids secret.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci