• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My take on MCSG's Future. Now.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I think Team Elite's lobby should come back. It's really one of the best ones we've had. Either that or the one with Chad's Jarrrrr ship(like the 3rd one ever). Those two were the greatest lobbies we've had. Lots of secrets and a few parkour courses just fun to wait in all around. The one right now feels really cramped and has the dumb archery station that doesnt even do anything. The only secrets is the Sr Staff heads and the builder heads. And seriously, what ever happened to always having library parkour. That really is a dealbreaker for me, it's an iconic part of MCSG for me and I really miss it.
I liked the Jarrr one, but I think the FyreUK one was a little better (either one would be better than current imo)

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Csgo didn't kill mcsg it's really because mcsg has not really tried to make there servers more up to par like hive hypixel etc. I wish mcsg really knew how to run itself, because no one has ever really played zedchase and yet they waste money on having that gametype exist. It's all the same with the ant venom gametypes. Now there isn't a purpose to donate like there was back in 2013-2014 which lowers the income they take in.

I would also agree about the lobbies and I would love to build new ones but because Im Not in the know I will never get mine added

Basically my two cents

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
First off, MCSG did not die to "CSGO". Some players left for that game as the same for League of Legends or other great servers. The server just got old or there were too many hackers. So many of these threads get put out at a daily basis that you cant be original with these nor were they ever original.
I was just looking for an account name.

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Csgo didn't kill mcsg it's really because mcsg has not really tried to make there servers more up to par like hive hypixel etc. I wish mcsg really knew how to run itself, because no one has ever really played zedchase and yet they waste money on having that gametype exist. It's all the same with the ant venom gametypes. Now there isn't a purpose to donate like there was back in 2013-2014 which lowers the income they take in.

I would also agree about the lobbies and I would love to build new ones but because Im Not in the know I will never get mine added

Basically my two cents
I was just looking for an account name

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
the seriousness you have for a block game community is kinda creeping me out, but I've seen worse so I'm just gonna say "I agree?" :3
Been here for a long time. Don't want to have to leave knowing it's gone. That's all.

Somewhere, Jusser is rolling his eyes along with me. Stop with these threads, they just restate the same things over and over again.
If you disagree with my ways of trying to fix a server I have been playing on for nearly four years, that is okay. But I know there is somewhere in you that doesn't want to see this server gone.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Been here for a long time. Don't want to have to leave knowing it's gone. That's all.

If you disagree with my ways of trying to fix a server I have been playing on for nearly four years, that is okay. But I know there is somewhere in you that doesn't want to see this server gone.
Oh, I want the server to survive, all right. I've been here for nearly as long. I'm just sick of seeing these "MCSG is dying, this and this is wrong, fix this or everyone will leave" threads nearly every other day. It's literally gotten to the point where Jusser and I reply to every thread with a virtual eye-roll because its just the same thing being screamed over and over again, just by different people.

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, I want the server to survive, all right. I've been here for nearly as long. I'm just sick of seeing these "MCSG is dying, this and this is wrong, fix this or everyone will leave" threads nearly every other day. It's literally gotten to the point where Jusser and I reply to every thread with a virtual eye-roll because its just the same thing being screamed over and over again, just by different people.
I can understand your viewpoint, however there is just something in me that keeps making me want to alert other people of the problems who do not know and make the force of people trying to fix this server bigger, eventually to the point when they will. As I said though I can see where you are coming from. I was once in a state when I didn't play as much and I looked at the forums every once and a while and did the same thing you and Jusser do.

HelpPls

Spectator
Reaction score
Who the hell is this and why did you use my account for your information?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci