• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My take on MCSG's Future. Now.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I know i'm not. Just thought of an old friend. ;) I can't trust anyone with who I am.
LeafyGreenTea confirmed.

EDIT: If disclosing your IGN is really that important to you, then there is obviously something wrong. Why would we trust you if we dont even know who you are?

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
LeafyGreenTea confirmed.

EDIT: If disclosing your IGN is really that important to you, then there is obviously something wrong. Why would we trust you if we dont even know who you are?
You have a point.

I just like being mysterious I guess.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Been here for a long time. Don't want to have to leave knowing it's gone. That's all.

If you disagree with my ways of trying to fix a server I have been playing on for nearly four years, that is okay. But I know there is somewhere in you that doesn't want to see this server gone.
Things don't always stay the same. Things die out. Remember nexus or roxbot? Well that is what is happening now. I don't think you have the intelligence to comprehend with what I'm saying. People move on and you can't force them to play this game. People left for badlion and other great servers or other interesting games that don't involve hackers, screaming little kids etc. Basically people don't like this server as previous years, and you can't force this on them. MCSG will never be the same if you haven't noticed that yet.
But this doesn't mean we can't make it better...

CSGOruinedMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Things don't always stay the same. Things die out. Remember nexus or roxbot? Well that is what is happening now. I don't think you have the intelligence to comprehend with what I'm saying. People move on and you can't force them to play this game. People left for badlion and other great servers or other interesting games that don't involve hackers, screaming little kids etc. Basically people don't like this server as previous years, and you can't force this on them. MCSG will never be the same if you haven't noticed that yet.
But this doesn't mean we can't make it better...
You legit just said what I have been trying to say this whole time. It will never be the same. I know it won't. I never said it would be. I am trying to rebuild the community, along with many others. If you don't want us doing this, you can leave. I am doing this for a good cause and I know that. Also, I am not trying to force people onto the server. If it gets more fun, then people will just come back to try it again.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
You legit just said what I have been trying to say this whole time. It will never be the same. I know it won't. I never said it would be. I am trying to rebuild the community, along with many others. If you don't want us doing this, you can leave. I am doing this for a good cause and I know that. Also, I am not trying to force people onto the server. If it gets more fun, then people will just come back to try it again.
You wanted to it be like v1 and that's not going to happen...I have tried this many times but no one cares anymore :/

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
For some odd reason I feel like this is you Evermore ,because the guy is actually kinda smart and knows what he's talking about. He/she (if it's not you) actually uses proper grammar on the forums. I guess he's also able to use some of those big words you've used in the past when you roast people on clan threads ;)

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i think that the old hub should come back and PUT THE SIGNS instead of the stupid clock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci