• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My time has come (ArgaJones resignation)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
is that a estimate?
He likely used a time converter from his exact time of hire to the time of writing this thread.

Anyway Arga, you were an awesome staff member here, and it was always s pleasure to speak with you and work with you since you were so knowledgable. And I totally understand the school thing. It's a priority, and if you have to drop less significant things to reach your full potential then that's the best decision to make :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's been a pleasure working with you Arga, really sad to see you go. Good luck in school!

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Jeez, this made me quite emotional tbh. This probably took you a long time to write this. You actually had the courage to write this and not be embarrassed. Even though i have only seen you on the server a few times, i'm going to miss you. Writing this shows who you are inside. An awesome mod who cares about the server, the players, and the staff. It's gonna be hard for you on your end, i can't imagine having to take a huge break on mcgamer. Especially being a mod on the server which you worked hard to get. We're all going to miss you, forever. I hope your journey with school and what not goes well. Good luck in the future dude! <3

-Alloy

K

KiDD

Unfortunate to see you leave Arga. Thanks for your long time service here, good luck in your future dude.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'll still be around in the community (just without the red name) so if you ever need anything (or just want to talk) send me a PM. I'm always happy to help or talk :)

I love you all so much, thanks for being the best community I have ever been a part of <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci