• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My time has come...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I never thought I would do this, I was planning on staying here as long as possible, but unfortunately I won't be able to.

I've enjoyed my time around here alot, I've been around for almost 7 months, and honestly, it seems way shorter than that. Now, I'm going to be honest, I'm in a rush and lazy, so I'll keep this message short. I won't be much in-game or on the teamspeak, but I'll be around on the Forums alot.

In this 7 months I've learned alot, met alot of awesome people, and really felt I was helpfull to the community. I hope you guys enjoyed having me around.

I'm not tagging people because there is far too many, you are all awesome, and as I've written before, I'm lazy :p

I might return, but it'll be for a different position ;) No promise!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You were a truly amazing Moderator, I noticed you a lot on the forums, you did a great job.

It's sad to see all these Staff Members resigning, but this one was truly a shock.

I hope to see you return in that new position some day! :)

Bye Molotov, :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the work you put in. People really noticed you, but that's not important; what is is that you made a difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci