• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My time has come...

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I always saw you helping the community greatly around the forums albeit I never saw you in-game (probably a region difference :p), but none the less, you seemed like one of the top notch moderators around here!

It will most definitely be a massive loss to the staff team and MCGamer in general, I respect your decision and I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to pursue next.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm very sad to hear this. The staff team is losing a great man, you were a very cool person to talk to and you will be missed.

This means that the rest of the forum crew must step up our game to make up for what we lost. Best of luck in the rest of your life and MCSG career :)

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
No. Its so sad to see you go! You were one of my fav mods! But remember

'Gl & Hf in life buddy'

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
not gonna lie i didn't like u in the beginning but once you became mod u seemed pretty cool, and u where an awesome mod soooooo bye. :(

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Weird, when I saw this, I thought ".. I knew this was gonna happen." I don't know why the was my first thought, but it was. See ya in the future MoLoToV.

Hopefully we see you in that "new position". Also, planning to apply for staff in the future :D

Lis

Career
Reaction score
It's really sad to see someone who was such a great asset to the community go. Report Abuse will never be the same without you.

Reaction score
still can't believe you never got above mod, its just ridiculous. Stay in touch man, play some games, and youtubez :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci