• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Time Is Here, My Time Is Now

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello everyone!

Yes, as you can probably tell from the title, I am resigning and honestly, I never thought it would ever come to this. My position as a Member of Staff in the Staff Team, as some of you may know already, is something I have always been known to fight for and having to let it go after this long war, trust me, it is not easy. It is, however, so nice and refreshing to be able to resign on my own terms and on what I feel to be, a good note since my last resignation/demotion, so I am proud of myself for that.

One of my struggles within the MCGamer Network has always been being able to find the right moment in time to not leave the MCGamer Network completely, but to find the ability to be able to move along more with the greater things in life. As of recently, I feel that I have finally found this moment.

My greatest role as a Member of Staff was to be a role model. To encourage people to explore themselves as a person so that they can better understand who they are and who they want to become. Growing up, finding my identity as a person was always something I struggled with. The MCGamer Network has given me all of the required tools to do so and has ultimately given me life. For that, I will be forever thankful and grateful of the positive influences it has made on my life. As of recently, however, I feel that I have been able to better explore and understand myself as a person to the point where I can successfully move on. With college and many other events nearly approaching, I also feel that this is a safe and easy time to drift away into life.

A message to the Staff Team:
Please remember that you are a family. Stick by each other and support one another, but most importantly, please maintain the positivity within the Staff Team. Positivity was something that I found to be lacking within the Staff Team in the past and I am so glad to feel as though the Staff Team has improved immensely in this particular area since my first time as a Member of Staff.

A message to the Community:
You are all amazing people. Remember to stay beautiful, stay true and stay you. Being yourself is all you should ever be in life and do not feel ashamed of who you are. You are you for a reason. Though the struggle is hard, the journey is worth it. Baby, [you are] worth it!
*Shoutout to those who understood this reference!*

Thank you all so much for taking part in my introduction to life. I adore every single one of you equallee! Two years ago, I would have never thought that I would have been able to create the amazing relationships that I have today. I am so fortunate to have been able to meet several of you in real life too and to have been able to thank you personally for all that you have done for me! So again, I thank you all!

Typical resignation letters normally have a list of people they would like to thank or share their last goodbyes with, but for me, that is not something I want to do the second time around. True friendships, or relationships in general, are a rarity in life. I feel as though that you should cherish them with the respect they deserve by delivering your personal message as privately as possible to demonstrate its worthiness to the people you love. It seems a bit complicated, I know, but I am a complicated person. :p

Remember guys, you are kind. You are smart. You are important. You are beautiful. You are perfect. But most importantly...You are you. Never forget that!
<3

Stay beautiful!
<3

Lots of love and support.
<3

Regards,

Equalitee | Christopher.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Chris! I'll miss you. I hope you had a great time here though, you're a great moderator and a very very nice one as well. I hope that you stay equal in every way possible. Thank you and good luck :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Chris I am really going to miss you! You were such an amazing part of the staff team and always found a way to make me laugh. Make sure to pop around on teamspeak sometimes.

God luck with life and may it treat you well.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
...You can't see me, my time is now!

All jokes aside, this isn't something I wanted to come home to see. I'm glad that you came back in the first place. I don't want you to leave but whatever makes you happy is best for you. :')

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chris, after our talk yesterday I didn't actually think it would come to this, but I am happy that you are able to move on in your life to bigger things. Good luck with future endeavors and thank you for everything you have done for me throughout the past year and a half. Stay fabulous! ;)

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Nah ._. You'll be truly missed here. I remember you helping me when I joined here. I was so nooby and you helped me to become what I am today. Thank you so much, I'll never forget that. I remember talking to you in Waiting Room when I was accepted for the interview. You were such an inspirational guy.You were one of my role models. And please hop on teamspeak from time to time to talk with us. I love you Chris and always will. <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your service in the staff team, I will miss you Chris! Goodbye. :(

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye ;-; You seemed like an extremely nice person, sad I didn't talk to you though.

Reaction score
Thank you for being all around an amazing person, Chris. I can't even count the times you've made me smile and all of the times I've looked up to you. You said you wanted to be a role model, and you have been a great one. You've always known just what to say and do when I didn't and I thank you for that. It's sad to see a chapter end, but I'm glad a new one is starting for you in your life. I will forever and always love you Chris, see you around! :)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I'll miss you Chris <3 You were an amazing staff member! Please stay in touch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci