• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My Time Is Here, My Time Is Now

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Chris, you're literally such a good person and honestly I hope nothing but the best for you in the future. You bring such happiness to anyone who seems to be in a bad mood. You are such a good friend and I do hope you stick around so we can chat here and there. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HMT EXPERIENCE! SIDOKSASAODSAFA

H

Hunter

You were a great staff member! You will will be missed by the community Chris. :) Whatever you decide to do, make sure you're happy doing it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Chris, you are awesome. I hope you continue to stick around and come around here eventually because you're a lot of fun to talk to. I respect your decision to resign, and hope that you have a wonderful rest of your life :)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I only talked to you yesterday Chris and knowing your resigning, makes me sad, you seemed like a very enjoyable person to be around and I would have loved to spend more time with you, everyone is thankful for everything you've done to support them, you will be missed Chris! <3 :)

OnlineWinner

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish I would've known you better because you seem like such a kind person! I'm just joining mcgamer, but I'm still very sad to see you leave! I hope you have a good life.(':

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
NOT YOU TOO ARE YOU FKN SRS?! I remember when you were still iron donor and we first started talkin in Hub 8 on the US servers then we gradually met up on TS and still talked there ;-; You were a great moderator. Hope you come back soon :(

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
I just hope that you reach your goals in life successfully, and you will be forever remembered a as what you wished to be, the best role-model. Good luck and I hope you com back <3

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
We never got to play cs together. I remember I added you on steam. Anyways best of luck in the future.

K

KiDD

Very glad you're comfortable resigning, though it is always a sad occurrence. Thank you for your work here, and good luck in the future. Peace dude :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci