• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My view on Moderators

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I do agree that we as moderators should focus more on doing our jobs and being more interactive with the community. Being a moderator is quite the tough job, because it requires sacrifice. When on Teamspeak we're required to be available to those who need help, no matter what we're doing especially if we're not really busy with something important.

The only thing I don't see is modetators being toxic ingame, I've always seen our staff team being very respectful ingame.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't have anything against Turkish people, but when I try to do that, 9 turkish people join and scream and shout at me to ban or mute someone. It's kinda frustrating when I want to hang out with people.
That's why she said mods shouldn't be on the Teamspeak if they just want to hang out. If you're going on here you should expect to get some work done.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have anything against Turkish people, but when I try to do that, 9 turkish people join and scream and shout at me to ban or mute someone. It's kinda frustrating when I want to hang out with people.
but you can't really go and talk to the community because they're distrust and distaste for the staff team is so damn high because they think they're like just down there waiting for them to say something bad and ban them, but if you talked how the community talks, which isn't the cleanest and most respectful, you get in trouble by the senior staff for "not being professional", trust me, it happened to me. so you're hands are kind of tied in the aspect of not being able to relate to community while having to hold such a "high level of professionalism", and i mean even in mod chats where we just sit on our high horses and don't respond to anyone (/sarcasm), you can't really say anything remotely offensive or else you'll have senior mods converging on you faster than you can spell demotion, so if you really want to socialize with people freely, go somewhere where the mcgamer staff doesn't have jurisdiction, because in the end, it's a lose-lose for everyone.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Off topic but I feel mods need to be more empathetic when it comes to punishment. Just because a curse word slips out in ts or in game u Good talk a kid shouldn't mean a punishment. The community has grown a lot and are more mature but mods treat us like Good.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
lmao minimoderating real mods, what if they are just joking. When I used to play clan wars I used to say like get 10d easy rekt but in a joking way because I know them and I know we can chill and such. This is just going to another level.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
lmao minimoderating real mods, what if they are just joking. When I used to play clan wars I used to say like get 10d easy rekt but in a joking way because I know them and I know we can chill and such. This is just going to another level.
this isn't just minimodding.

this is ADVANCED minimodding.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
We have a lot of staff members that are constantly playing different game modes. Most of the time they are just disguised.
I know from my personal experience. I mostly only play disguised. So you may think there is no Moderator in game, but they could be disguised.
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what are you hiding? What is the reason you disguise? I've seen only 1 or 2 undisguised moderators, and the only time they do that is when they're playing with people on TS, I think there is really no reason to disguise, and I feel that we (the players) are the ones who have to scope out the hackers, and bypassers. I mean, who takes the time to do that every game? I definitely don't. I feel us (the players) have to experience the hackers, and have to post it on the forums for the mods to see it, I feel you guys (moderators) need to go into games and experience the hackers with us, I mean like if you do, that's great, but why do you disguise? You see famous youtubers who don't disguise, I mean what do you guys have to hide? I don't disguise at all, I've got nothing to hide. I just don't understand why you guys (staff) have to disguise, it's like what are you hiding!? That's all I really need to ask.

~Arcxde

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask what are you hiding? What is the reason you disguise? I've seen only 1 or 2 undisguised moderators, and the only time they do that is when they're playing with people on TS, I think there is really no reason to disguise, and I feel that we (the players) are the ones who have to scope out the hackers, and bypassers. I mean, who takes the time to do that every game? I definitely don't. I feel us (the players) have to experience the hackers, and have to post it on the forums for the mods to see it, I feel you guys (moderators) need to go into games and experience the hackers with us, I mean like if you do, that's great, but why do you disguise? You see famous youtubers who don't disguise, I mean what do you guys have to hide? I don't disguise at all, I've got nothing to hide. I just don't understand why you guys (staff) have to disguise, it's like what are you hiding!? That's all I really need to ask.

~Arcxde
Well said

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score

~Arcxde
Lmao they don't disguise, I've seen one or two mods that have been disguised, and mind you, I could see disguises of people cuz mod, they just don't play in game lol. well yan does but he's like one of the few that do tbh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci