• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Narrock Manor

Are The Builds Slick?

• Ohh, Yeah Nah Yeah

Votes: 77 81.1%
  • Yeah Nah Mate

Votes: 18 18.9%

• Total voters

dankrai101

Tribute
Reaction score
update the screenshots
some of them are so yuck and also put credits like who helped and yeah <3

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Excuse me where have you made a map? and plus just download it
I haven't made a map but, Survival Games 4 has been removed because of glitches and too much blank space. I'm just giving feedback no need to be a prick about it. I have no need to download the map so na :p

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like the map.
I feel as if there are to many open areas, and the town seem almost copied and pasted as each house has an incredibly similar design (which I personally dislike, but I'm sure people would like).
When it comes to the terraforming... I like it. I just don't like how the map is set up though.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like the map.
I feel as if there are to many open areas, and the town seem almost copied and pasted as each house has an incredibly similar design (which I personally dislike, but I'm sure people would like).
When it comes to the terraforming... I like it. I just don't like how the map is set up though.
Thanks for the feedback! Have you downloaded the map or basing this off the screen shots?

Platinum
Reaction score
if AzFgt touched tihs map eqqquals declinn

gg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci