• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Narrock Manor

Are The Builds Slick?

• Ohh, Yeah Nah Yeah

Votes: 77 81.1%
  • Yeah Nah Mate

Votes: 18 18.9%

• Total voters

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG, okay, let me say this map looks GREAT. Downloading it right now, I wanna find me a good chest route c:

It will get accepted, I can feel it C:
Thanks a lot! Makes me so stocked that the staff likes it!

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
i have a video of this map, recorded with shaders 30 fps (non-edited). Just let me know if you would like it :)

Damon707

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome AppleCiider! I look forward to being able to check out all the hidden secrets and explore this map. Keep up the awesome work :) Goodluck!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome AppleCiider! I look forward to being able to check out all the hidden secrets and explore this map. Keep up the awesome work :) Goodluck!
Thanks for checking it out and the positive feedback :)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I see some great potential in this map, if I catch on with routes and it's fairly unfamiliar (which I doubt), I'll be sure to fish for it in map selection, best of luck!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see some great potential in this map, if I catch on with routes and it's fairly unfamiliar (which I doubt), I'll be sure to fish for it in map selection, best of luck!
Cheers dude tell ur friends!

J

District 13
Reaction score
This map..... is bae <3 I honestly love it, especially the spawn, it just likes... captures my heart!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci