• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Best Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Germany : henges
England : ronnie
Wales : idk
Ireland : narwhal
Scotland : idk
Austria : idk
United States : lovelights biggums
Canada : bajan
Norway : dunno
Sweden : zlatan
Denmark : bendtner
Finland : dunno
Romania : Stealthy
Estonia : i dont no
France : NixGamez
Russia : bassova
Italy : crazy
Cyprus : me doesnt no
Croatia : luka modric idk
Poland : Voei
Serbia : ApexSRB
Slovenia : idk
Turkey : ismet
Spain : mastertecno
Singapore : quackerryryryry
Japan : idk
China :ur boy hweehwee
Malaysia : dk m8o
Thailand : dk
Middle East : idkkdkdkk
Israel : dont know either c::::
Portugal : ronaldo
Netherlands : shant
Australia : bad rugby players
New Zealand : me... psyche
South Africa :caspar lee
Sri Lanka : dahl
Best Player in the World :ryska lol where is he from
epic choice

M

Experienced
Reaction score
Let's set things straight: Aruba is not an independent country. If we all went around calling countries almost independent then why are places such as American Samoa, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet not on here? Places must be categorised and sadly Aruba is simply a constituency of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
These are Minecraft forums, not the European parlement... If we want to divide Aruba from the Netherlands because of an award thread we are free to do so, and there is enough reason to.

Reaction score
Let's set things straight: Aruba is not an independent country. If we all went around calling countries almost independent then why are places such as American Samoa, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet not on here? Places must be categorised and sadly Aruba is simply a constituency of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
the point is that yannick is hardly gonna put himself as being from the netherlands when he lives in the fricking carribean you silly raccoon

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
These are Minecraft forums, not the European parlement... If we want to divide Aruba from the Netherlands because of an award thread we are free to do so, and there is enough reason to.
Woah chill, this is just a friendly discussion xD I was just hypothetically stating what is correct, in practice, I am not stopping you from splitting Aruba from the Netherlands.
the point is that yannick is hardly gonna put himself as being from the netherlands when he lives in the fricking carribean you silly raccoon
It doesn't matter about his location in relation to the Netherlands yet I completely agree with you. It is just a matter of principle, politically he lives in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I don't mind whatsoever where Yannick thinks he lives yet I was just stating the hard facts. No hard feelings I hope :p

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
it's not though is it???? this is a minecraft thread
That makes not a shred of difference. All I was originally saying is that if you class Aruba as a country, then you can begin to class tens of other places in the same field. Where would we be then?
Anyway I don't wish to argue this any further. I have my opinion and you have your's.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
That makes not a shred of difference. All I was originally saying is that if you class Aruba as a country, then you can begin to class tens of other places in the same field. Where would we be then?
Anyway I don't wish to argue this any further. I have my opinion and you have your's.
If you wouldn't class Aruba as a country, you would have to disregard Wales and Scotland from being countries aswell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci