• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need MODERATORS

What is your idea?

• Total voters

Sporangia

Survivor
Reaction score
In defence of the moderators from New Zealand working on the AU servers, we have exams at the moment, that's why we're rarely online to moderate :/ And the Australian moderators are wrapping up school and graduating etc.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In defence of the moderators from New Zealand working on the AU servers, we have exams at the moment, that's why we're rarely online to moderate :/ And the Australian moderators are wrapping up school and graduating etc.
And most have quit.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesnt even notice hackers? I'm not sure if it's due to NoCheatPlus or it has just gotten less, I dont notice hackers.

Also the chatting part, with the profanity, spamming personal attacks, swearing etc. There has been spam from time to time but judging by personal experienxe, it has gone down with 90 %. I've basically never seen personal attacks. Swearing and profanity occurs but it's not in a great amount. So I try to screenshot it and if I remember, report it.

So what I'm saying is, that we "NEED" more moderators, is not perfectly true when we have a great working report system. But it's still nice if some mods were to play a bit actively. :3

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesnt even notice hackers? I'm not sure if it's due to NoCheatPlus or it has just gotten less, I dont notice hackers.
Same here, I only notice them when I try to catch them;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci