• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need YOUR creations for a new map

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Brilliant build by the way. This could work. We will probably have to change a few of the block types around though, so it's mainly wood/brick/hardened clay. Is that okay with you?
Like I said change it if you need to!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I will be sure to practice up my building skills, and when I have done so, I will send some builds for you. I have made a steampunk/ fantasy airship in the past, and it'd be fun to build another one for your map!

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I will be sure to practice up my building skills, and when I have done so, I will send some builds for you. I have made a steampunk/ fantasy airship in the past, and it'd be fun to build another one for your map!
Why not use this as practice rather than practicing for this? The map itself is nearly finished, and I only need small creations. The more stuff I get in, the better.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Why not use this as practice rather than practicing for this? The map itself is nearly finished, and I only need small creations. The more stuff I get in, the better.
So do we all get credit for the builds?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I accidentally crashed my computer yesterday, it will hopefully start working again soon, and when it does I will start building stuff for you.

If it isn't too much of a problem for you, I would greatly appreciate if you could just private message me with pictures of the map. Would be a shame if I submitted builds that looked completely different from the ones in your map!

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
So do we all get credit for the builds?
You will be mentioned in the post and you can put signs with your names on in the builds, however you won't get credit for the map itself, as you didn't build the map. :)

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay guys, so the map has actually got to the point where we don't actually need anymore creations. However, if you would still like to submit a build, please let us know that you're making one and give us an estimate of when it will be done. If no one posts anything until 20:00 GMT tonight then I shall be posting the map up as a finished map.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay guys, so the map has actually got to the point where we don't actually need anymore creations. However, if you would still like to submit a build, please let us know that you're making one and give us an estimate of when it will be done. If no one posts anything until 20:00 GMT tonight then I shall be posting the map up as a finished map.
Glad to hear its almost done :) Can you add a sign on my build? and if you get the map on MCSG, ad get more than one VIP ;) Remember me

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Glad to hear its almost done :) Can you add a sign on my build? and if you get the map on MCSG, ad get more than one VIP ;) Remember me
I already placed a sign with your name on. If the map gets added, and I get more than one VIP (Though I doubt it), it would go to someone who has been helping out a lot. Don't get me wrong though I appreciate you submitting your build. It means a lot. Oh! You'll also be mentioned in the post too. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci