• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score

Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. Alot of my youtube fans really wanted me to submit it here, and it was highly anticipated seeing as I filmed/timelapsed most of it's making, and alot of people were dissapointed when I decided to make it a hive exclusive, so obviously that was another contributing factor when I decided to submit it to MCSG/ the fridge. There is no download link that has been made public to anybody, so the map is exclusive so far, and I'd like to keep it exclusive to server networks. The first dev/owner to contact me for a download link, will get it on a few conditions.

Remember to write your feedback on this thread!
3,2,1 GO!!!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I never thought this would happen. I think I'm in love with you(I'll never leave my fantasy relationship with egrodo thou). I wonder what the conditions will be *cough probably something he deserver cough*. You know what I mean, hopefully.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish this would be added but probably won't considering you submitted to The Fridge and The Hive

BrightLights

Tribute
Reaction score

Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. Alot of my youtube fans really wanted me to submit it here, and it was highly anticipated seeing as I filmed/timelapsed most of it's making, and alot of people were dissapointed when I decided to make it a hive exclusive, so obviously that was another contributing factor when I decided to submit it to MCSG/ the fridge. There is no download link that has been made public to anybody, so the map is exclusive so far, and I'd like to keep it exclusive to server networks. The first dev/owner to contact me for a download link, will get it on a few conditions.

Remember to write your feedback on this thread!
3,2,1 GO!!!
Good choice bb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci