• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

Wegron

Spectator
Reaction score
This map has actually also been submitted on Hive...

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This map has actually also been submitted on Hive...
"Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. " - OP ( Biffington )

Wegron

Spectator
Reaction score
"Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. Despite my problems with MCSG in the past, I have decided to put them behind me for the most part. I have decided to submit my map here, aswell as theHive, and the Fridge. It's up for grabs right now, seeing as nobody has contacted me yet from either forum. " - OP ( Biffington )
I know, I've read it, just wanted to point it out again because it has also gotten alot of attention on the hive.

Wegron

Spectator
Reaction score
I know, I've read it, just wanted to point it out again because it has also gotten alot of attention on the hive.
In addition to that, it may be why noone has contacted him yet.
(Sorry for doublepost.)

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
May I please use your map on my server :3 you will get MapMaker :D and recognition

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci