• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score

How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) TS_Legacy
How do you want to be called? TS
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) legacy.hd
How many wins do you have? 116+
How often do play? Mostly everyday except for Mondays and Wednesday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Well, because zex and my buddy ObO is in here :) and he knows how good I am.
What is your favourite map and why? Solar Frost and of course SG4 ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ.
I take this one zeX, he have beaten me multiple times, and he is good teamer. Accepted.

Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) killyourbutt
How do you want to be called? Ben, Kill
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) mensab19
How many wins do you have? 162
How often do play? Everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because I here its a good clan and the leader _zex_ was on my old clan called the Prophecy and he feels like a nice guy. :)
What is your favourite map and why? My favourite is Solar Frost because there is a lot of ice so I can run faster and I think its a well built map.

M

MrMad2000

Great clan! But the reason why I will never join it is due to I won't get along with two particular people that are in the Netherians, aside from that though. Good luck!

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) killyourbutt
How do you want to be called? Ben, Kill
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) mensab19
How many wins do you have? 162
How often do play? Everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because I here its a good clan and the leader _zex_ was on my old clan called the Prophecy and he feels like a nice guy. :)
What is your favourite map and why? My favourite is Solar Frost because there is a lot of ice so I can run faster and I think its a well built map.
Accepted.

M

MrMad2000

How old are you? 12
What is your IGN( In game name ) MrMad2000
How do you want to be called? Joseph or MrMad.
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) : mrmad2011 (i'm already in the chat XD.)
How many wins do you have? 140.
How often do play? Everyday, usually.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because, of you guys are awesome!
What is your favourite map and why? : Moonlight lake and Breeze Island, breeze is a professional, classic made map, first community map that they ever was. And for moonlight, it's just cool, and it's fun in my opinion, but I do hate the one block trees. :/

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
What is your IGN( In game name ) MrMad2000
How do you want to be called? Joseph or MrMad.
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) : mrmad2011 (i'm already in the chat XD.)
How many wins do you have? 140.
How often do play? Everyday, usually.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because, of you guys are awesome!
What is your favourite map and why? : Moonlight lake and Breeze Island, breeze is a professional, classic made map, first community map that they ever was. And for moonlight, it's just cool, and it's fun in my opinion, but I do hate the one block trees. :/
Accepted!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it's quite funny how all my members left when the clan got disbanded. And now they're here xD. Anyways, nitride looks forward to challenge your team.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? 16
What is your IGN( In game name ) edtheg
How do you want to be called?Ed ;D
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) theedlavin
How many wins do you have? 561
How often do play? Almost everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? obo + Iprogames <3 and Zex is the best at pvp I've ever seen ;)
What is your favourite map and why? SG 3 - I enchanted everything and win 90% of the time ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci