• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? I am 17 years oldd
What is your IGN( In game name ) celinevanelden
How do you want to be called? Celine
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) you got me on skype ;)
How many wins do you have? 135
How often do play? a lot, but, i have my exams soon so i will be less active for a month
Why do you want to join Netherians? cuz i love u guys <3
What is your favourite map and why? SG 4 and Breeze Island <3 i'm the one that likes the overplayed ones o_O they're not that big, they're small maps so the matches aren't that long like at SG 1

bananaboyman29

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
What is your IGN( In game name ) bananaboyman29
How do you want to be called? Banana
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel comfortable posting it in public) Rather do it in a conversation
How many wins do you have? 131
How often do play? Every day
Why do you want to join Netherians? It has such an amazing reputation already and I really want to be the best i can be, and i feel this is the place that I can do so.
What is your favourite map and why? SG 4 as it is mainly close courters and if my route gets taken, there are so many others i can take.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? I am 17 years oldd
What is your IGN( In game name ) celinevanelden
How do you want to be called? Celine
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) you got me on skype ;)
How many wins do you have? 135
How often do play? a lot, but, i have my exams soon so i will be less active for a month
Why do you want to join Netherians? cuz i love u guys <3
What is your favourite map and why? SG 4 and Breeze Island <3 i'm the one that likes the overplayed ones o_O they're not that big, they're small maps so the matches aren't that long like at SG 1
Accepted!

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 16
What is your IGN( In game name ) edtheg
How do you want to be called?Ed ;D
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) theedlavin
How many wins do you have? 561
How often do play? Almost everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? obo + Iprogames <3 and Zex is the best at pvp I've ever seen ;)
What is your favourite map and why? SG 3 - I enchanted everything and win 90% of the time ;P
Accepted!

Zana

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) Zanaboss

How do you want to be called? Zana
Skype name? zana2635
How many wins do you have? 166
How often do play? 5-7 hour per day (normal not kidding, if i some events it can maybe be 2-4 hour then
Why do you want to join Netherians? because obo tell me about it, and i try to give it a shot
What is your favourite map and why. teweran sg 2. Sg4. breeze Island. Japan sg

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
Skype name? zana2635
How often do play? 5-7 hour per day (normal not kidding, if i some events it can maybe be 2-4 hour then
Why do you want to join Netherians? because obo tell me about it, and i try to give it a shot
Accepted.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You missed someone's app btw...
He's added forgot to accept him here :p
How old are you? 15
Skype name? zana2635
ACEPTEDDASDIH!

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
What is your IGN( In game name ) bananaboyman29
How do you want to be called? Banana
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel comfortable posting it in public) Rather do it in a conversation
How many wins do you have? 131
How often do play? Every day
Why do you want to join Netherians? It has such an amazing reputation already and I really want to be the best i can be, and i feel this is the place that I can do so.
What is your favourite map and why? SG 4 as it is mainly close courters and if my route gets taken, there are so many others i can take.
ACPETELJEN! Wow i've accepted 2 people but forgot to accept them here XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci