• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network upgrades this weekend in EU + other news.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Can you please invest more in the AS servers? I get super crappy connection to them, even though i live really close to where the servers are hosted.

AngelicSwift

Tribute
Reaction score
Its true that AS servers get really little people at times but they are mostly full during peak hour which is after our school period. It would be great to reduce the amount of lobbys to around 8 servers so thats more games would start and there would be many empty lobbys. And for the new maps, could you please add back the map "Lost Mines" it was a very fun map that was also fast paced which made it very fun.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Please no ca hub but more ca servers would be great along with new maps

Reaction score
The problem is AU costs a lot of money like crazy amounts
Not trying to be rude here but does MCSG not have the funds to buy more servers even if they might be more expensive I'm sure MCSG could afford them why not buy servers in New Zealand and add them to the AU hub. If worst comes to worst shut down the AU hub and buy more servers?

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude here but does MCSG not have the funds to buy more servers even if they might be more expensive I'm sure MCSG could afford them why not buy servers in New Zealand and add them to the AU hub. If worst comes to worst shut down the AU hub and buy more servers?
its really not that simple

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci