• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network upgrades this weekend in EU + other news.

L

Lululioness

Imo, Keep them the way they are. They rarely full up fast. Its VERY easy to get in a game... During the morning, about 90% of servers are in lobby with 0 ppl.
Also to save more money for you guys, AU is the same size as CA yet they have a hub... I have never understood that thinking. Could you explain that to me?
There are a lot of AU players and not enough servers in lobby during peak hours so even donors can't play.

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
<333

I'm kind of tired of the maps, that's why I took a quick break from in-game play. Now, let's talk about AS servers, As11 and 12 are never played on due to the fact that very few people join 48 player servers because they're so empty, and they're so empty because nobody likes to play empty servers (if you check my channel I have one video where I played a 48 player game and it was barely full). We've lost a big player base but really we may be starting to come back, I urge all my AS buddies to recruit all of the veterans and recruit new players into our fan base, maybe turn As11-12 into regular 24 players servers!

FOR THE GLORY OF ASIAAAAAAAAA
yesh plz lol

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree that AS Server's are hardly full at times. They are usually full after school according to our timezone, which is GMT +8:00. I think removing a couple of AS Servers would be a great due to the fact that some people always go on empty server's instead of the ones who actually have players in it. I suggest 6 AS Servers should be enough. The donors in the AS Server's are mostly Japanese players. They contributed alot for the AS Community eventhough they make huge teams of 7/8. We need to somehow advertise the AS Servers. I don't really mind because I now play AS,AU,US and EU. I get minimal lag in each of them.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yesh plz lol
I agree that AS Server's are hardly full at times. They are usually full after school according to our timezone, which is GMT +8:00. I think removing a couple of AS Servers would be a great due to the fact that some people always go on empty server's instead of the ones who actually have players in it. I suggest 6 AS Servers should be enough. The donors in the AS Server's are mostly Japanese players. They contributed alot for the AS Community eventhough they make huge teams of 7/8. We need to somehow advertise the AS Servers. I don't really mind because I now play AS,AU,US and EU. I get minimal lag in each of them.
I NEVER see you too, come back into the limelight!

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Can you release the date for when the new maps will be added?

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool Cool Beans Beans Cool Beans. Cool Cool Beans Beans Cool Be Be Be Beans...

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
looking forward to the new maps and what are they and how many new maps?

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Asia deserves their own server region, because over 1000+ (?) people would lose their favourite region, and most likely stop playing. When people on au say 'but i get 300ms to as!!!' that doesn't mean they'd get 300ms to au.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Asia deserves their own server region, because over 1000+ (?) people would lose their favourite region, and most likely stop playing. When people on au say 'but i get 300ms to as!!!' that doesn't mean they'd get 300ms to au.
True about the last part although I don't think we get as many people as we used to, some old veterans are fading away for life commitments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci