• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Keyboard?

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, the MCSG community really helped me out when I was looking for a recording software, so now I'm wondering if anyone has any keyboard advice. My current keyboard's keys are slightly sticky, and it's really, REALLY loud. Due to money from my last birthday and the holidays, I have a pretty good budget for this. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Edit: Got this one. Thanks to everyone who replied!

Last edited:

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, the MCSG community really helped me out when I was looking for a recording software, so now I'm wondering if anyone has any keyboard advice. My current keyboard's keys are slightly sticky, and it's really, REALLY loud. Due to money from my last birthday and the holidays, I have a pretty good budget for this. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
There a lot of keyboards to pick from.

Razer blackwidow, chroma, deathstalker, etc

there are many more, those r ones I can think of top of my head

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red switches. This keyboard is pretty quiet, and it's mechanical.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Logitech - Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-Palm Rest
-Adjustable
-Allows programming custom macros
-Control App
-Dedicated Media Controls
Cons:
-Expensive
-Wired

Razer - Deathsalker Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-
Good price
-Includes wrist rest
-Keys are bright
Cons:
-No macros
-Not adjustable
-Wired

Logitech - G105 Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-Game & Desktop modes
-6 programmable macros keys
-Good price
-Media controls
-LED lighting
Cons:
-Not adjustable
-Wired

I would personally recommend the last one, since it is the most cost-effective and it comes with a lot of features; however, if you have a lot of money I would choose the first one. Hope this helped! :)

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Pros:
-Palm Rest
-Adjustable
-Control App
Cons:
-Expensive
-Wired

Pros:
-
Good price
-Includes wrist rest
-Keys are bright
Cons:
-No macros
-Not adjustable
-Wired

Pros:
-Game & Desktop modes
-Good price
-Media controls
-LED lighting
Cons:
-Not adjustable
-Wired

I would personally recommend the last one, since it is the most cost-effective and it comes with a lot of features; however, if you have a lot of money I would choose the first one. Hope this helped! :)
Thanks to everyone who replied! The third one on this list is the one I think I'll go for. Your list was really well done, thanks.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Pros:
-Palm Rest
-Adjustable
-Control App
Cons:
-Expensive
-Wired

Pros:
-
Good price
-Includes wrist rest
-Keys are bright
Cons:
-No macros
-Not adjustable
-Wired

Pros:
-Game & Desktop modes
-Good price
-Media controls
-LED lighting
Cons:
-Not adjustable
-Wired

Very in-depth Scott, well said. :)

XontraSapphire

Spectator
Reaction score
There a lot of keyboards to look at but the main question is how long will they last without breaking or getting something spilt all over it, Razor is a know brand for breaking easily and I would recommend iBuyPower or SteelSeries keyboards since they're useful and are really great to interact with!

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I use the Razer Black Widow Chroma however this is quite loud so I would recommend something like a Razer Deathstalker as I used to have it and it is quiet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci