• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New lag issues

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
We have not been DDoSed as of late. The only network that's been attacked was the US. Please don't make claims without evidence supporting it.

We're going to have to replace the hub physical servers with some higher powered / better CPU solutions. I'll talk to Chad when I next hop in a Skype call with him.

Can people hope for the fix in near future? Cause it's nearly impossible to play with these conditions.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If this is an EU problem then I don't know, I did get really good connection on the US servers until they made that announcement that they were being ddosed, haven't played since then, on holiday!

NOTE: I am in Singapore, if I don't have bad lag...

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
We have not been DDoSed as of late. The only network that's been attacked was the US. Please don't make claims without evidence supporting it.

We're going to have to replace the hub physical servers with some higher powered / better CPU solutions. I'll talk to Chad when I next hop in a Skype call with him.
As Subs has said, the issue isn't DDoS attacks. The issue is that we are way more popular than our current hardware can handle. I can already hear Chad and the Devs talking over Skype about getting more/better hardware.

Everyone, we're already working to fix the lag issue across the board. We're working as quickly as we can, but we still ask for your patience and your support. Thanks guys!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Just to add onto this, we will be fixing this problem within the next 6 - 8 hours. We have the hardware available, just need to set it up and do some testing.

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
Just to add onto this, we will be fixing this problem within the next 6 - 8 hours. We have the hardware available, just need to set it up and do some testing.
Thanks for the work, you're a great guy.

HiNRG69

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the reply!

My Iron has run out and for the time being I will not renew it until the lag has been reduced. Me and Savage20 have been paying monthly contribution for the last months to help out but if we are not able to play at all it's kinda a bummer. We will be checking regularly and hopefully we can renew our Iron soon again.

I understand that there is a LOT of work that goes into maintaining these server and we are very grateful for all the hard work!

Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci