• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New map and updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
when is this coming out? it looks kinda small but COOL:D
It's out now I believe. And personally I think it's the perfect balance of small size and densely packed with awesome stuff!

Evan Almighty

Spectator
Reaction score
so true zeno,cant wait to play it oh and exactly how do u get that picture up that shows you how many times u won and stuff

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
so true zeno,cant wait to play it oh and exactly how do u get that picture up that shows you how many times u won and stuff
Go to the leaderboards, find your name, and click on it. You'll see your personal stats pic, and you just have to copy the code into your signature.

EatTheCheeze

Tribute
Reaction score
I am absolutely excited for the map, but not for this lag. I was just in a game with full iron armor and a stone sword and this girl came up to me with a friggen stone axe and killed me because she was in the ground jumping around whilst being completely on the opposite side of me in reality -.-

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Go to the leaderboards, find your name, and click on it. You'll see your personal stats pic, and you just have to copy the code into your signature.
Or click "Add Image" at your Signature edit and enter in the URL http://uslb.mcsg.in/PLAYERNAME.png , replacing PLAYERNAME with your username on MineCraft. If you are in Europe, change uslb to eulb, and if you are in Australia change it to aulb.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay guys it's official.
This will be the new Breeze Island success story.
Say bye bye to every other map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci