• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New map and updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm hoping they take off hungry hills and MCSG ruins to put this on, cause this looks better.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you take off Hungry HIlls? Its an amazing Terraforming effort. It also has some nice buildings scattered around it. I would agree about taking out MCSG Ruins.
Noone ever picks them though, I would be more positive about these maps if there wern't so useless in voting,
It's either SG4 or fortress pyke for me. None of the other maps get chosen.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Noone ever picks them though, I would be more positive about these maps if there wern't so useless in voting,
It's either SG4 or fortress pyke for me. None of the other maps get chosen.
That's because they say 'Omg, its so hard, there's no chests in the map' (there's a lot).
An another reason, 'Omg, AntVenom played SG4, lets vote for it' (no offence to those who like SG4 without any influence).
Yet, an another reason, 'Omg, I get hungry so fast on the map' (hence the name Hungry hills).

Sadly, people appreciate only their comfort on maps. Not the effort put into one and the beauty in them.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's because they say 'Omg, its so hard, there's no chests in the map' (there's a lot).
An another reason, 'Omg, AntVenom played SG4, lets vote for it' (no offence to those who like SG4 without any influence).
Yet, an another reason, 'Omg, I get hungry so fast on the map' (hence the name Hungry hills).

Sadly, people appreciate only their comfort on maps. Not the effort put into one and the beauty in them.
too right mate. But without people playing them, these maps just feel like a waste of space

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you take off Hungry HIlls? Its an amazing Terraforming effort. It also has some nice buildings scattered around it. I would agree about taking out MCSG Ruins.
I thought the same about MCSG Ruins untill I saw that the awesome things underground. The map is really cool with like villages,mcsg sign , broken lobby, ... it's a pretty nice map.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I thought the same about MCSG Ruins untill I saw that the awesome things underground. The map is really cool with like villages,mcsg sign , broken lobby, ... it's a pretty nice map.
It has next to none terraforming and hardly any redstone.
In my personal opinion (and a lot of others) a map needs to reach the 'high standards' of those 3 categories. You can't call a map made for Survival Games without doing so.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
It has next to none terraforming and hardly any redstone.
In my personal opinion (and a lot of others) a map needs to reach the 'high standards' of those 3 categories. You can't call a map made for Survival Games without doing so.
True but still a map can be good without redstone or terraforming. It's not the best map and maybe not enough for the servers but I still think it's an alright map. Hystard.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci