• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps pushed to MCSG!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Demons Breeze Revamped (Estimated next week?) + a few others we are saving in a few weeks before winter break!​

With all due respect, we do not want your revamped maps. You need to understand that. When we say we want demons breeze, we want the ACTUAL demons breeze! We don't want a TE revamp! We don't want any revamp! We didn't want the lobby games revamped, we wanted the actual lobby! We didn't want solar frost revamped (But it kinda had to be.. So that's fair). MCSG, it's okay to have the same type of map, we just don't want a revamp.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I can't find the threads for some of these maps :/ Are there any for Boombeard and Acension?
They were submitted in the Planet Minecraft competition, so no.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
With all due respect, we do not want your revamped maps. You need to understand that. When we say we want demons breeze, we want the ACTUAL demons breeze! We don't want a TE revamp! We don't want any revamp! We didn't want the lobby games revamped, we wanted the actual lobby! We didn't want solar frost revamped (But it kinda had to be.. So that's fair). MCSG, it's okay to have the same type of map, we just don't want a revamp.
The awkward moment when TE revamps something..

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that Boombeard's Battle and Forsaken Ascension were not highly demanded by the community. How could you support a map that hasn't even been posted to these forums?
I can't find the threads for some of these maps :/ Are there any for Boombeard and Acension?
They were on Planet Minecraft via our contest we ran on the site. Possibly why you are not seeing any threads here as we follow posts also made on that site as well.

Is the deathmatch in the Lobby Games match normal? It just kills me because of the lightning at the start...
We are patching this tonight, thanks!

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nostalgia time:

Boombeard's Battle looks like its a bad gameplay map.

Lobby Games is a creative idea but a laggy map.

Forsaken Ascension used to have the empty chest glitch (probably fixed).

Little Haven I havent played but looks detailed but probably going to have long games.

Demon's Breeze is coming back OMG that was my favorite map!

Catching Fire looks exciting to play

In other words I am excited to play new maps :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The awkward moment when TE revamps something..
The map creator of Demons Breeze is revamping it. Not sure who said TE was doing it as I think some members who helped with that map originally are also in TE/RF.

Reaction score
They were on Planet Minecraft via our contest we ran on the site. Possibly why you are not seeing any threads here as we follow posts also made on that site as well.

We are patching this tonight, thanks!
The game always crashes whenever I get in to a game running Fallen Haven or Forsaken Ascension. Are you dealing with this problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci