• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps, voting change and fall sale!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello MCSG'ers! A few weeks back we had overwhelming support with the voting for a random map option. We are now pushing this feature out today just in time for the weekend. How this option works, the vote for Random ignores last played maps so it can be completely randomized. Keep in mind, skipping has been removed completely to be replaced with this option! Along with the new voting features, we are installing new maps voted by the community. This will be one of the first wave adding new maps in and another map update should come soon. So please keep voting for your favorite maps in the map submission forum. Here are the arenas that we added:

Origins (Requiem v2.0) (24 only)

Vida Cova (24 & 48)

(Return of some old favorites)

Lost Ridge (24 only)
(no, it will not crash at start this time!)

Hungry Hills (48 only)

Our Fall Sale for 20% off premium accounts has officially started for any new orders. You can find the details of the coupon code via our social networking pages here:
Last but not least, reminder tomorrow we will be hosting the Hell Games! Details here and here, see you tomorrow!
(Chad goofed, Fixed the hell games links ~Capt).

Last edited by a moderator:

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
First. I would like to thank my family, my friends, and everybody in this wonderful community for existing. This has been something that I have been looking forward to for a long time, and I am glad that I could finally fulfill my dream of being the first person to post on a front page post. Oh wait, I made one of the front page posts...

Well, that's all from me. Yay for front page posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci