• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps, voting change and fall sale!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
(Double post, I know, but this is important)
Also, any nagging about maps being added will be deleted.
@Cubes , we hope within a week or 2 weeks at the latest. Post links here on the maps you want submitted so we can take a look at it.
Chad suggested that we post links to maps that we'd like them to take a look at. I don't really see that as nagging, as long as it's kept mature and civil. Basically not saying, "Add this map right now, Chad! I won't take no for an answer! You better do it!" However, I respect your position, and I do not wish to argue with you. :)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Chad suggested that we post links to maps that we'd like them to take a look at. I don't really see that as nagging, as long as it's kept mature and civil. Basically not saying, "Add this map right now, Chad! I won't take no for an answer! You better do it!" However, I respect your position, and I do not wish to argue with you. :)
Well, one of the things about having the map committee is that people don't nag us about adding maps, and thats how I saw some of the posts on this thread. But, I didn't see chad's post there untill you just said that soooooo... I messed up there.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Well, one of the things about having the map committee is that people don't nag us about adding maps, and thats how I saw some of the posts on this thread. But, I didn't see chad's post there untill you just said that soooooo... I messed up there.
Alright, well thanks for being concerned about cluttering the threads.
I totally see how some of those could be considered nagging. Thanks :)

Livin' la Vida Cova!
I thought I came up with that one XD

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I am slightly pleased with this. I love the return of hungry hills. It is great. The others I will talk about later. I do think that Fallen Haven should be added,. But aside from that it

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Could I repost mine (And maybe rephrase it?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci