• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps, voting change and fall sale!

L

Lululioness

HUNGRY HILLLSSSSS FCSBDNSJCBEGWJX THEJSMMWIAOAETU H1773-4)$$)jengjeifnehhsvhKJANUDKASHBSAIUFBSAKVADUKBFDKORVNDNGE G VMVEWLFEBMVSDMFjengjeifnehhsvhKJANUDKASHBSAIUFBSAKVADUKBFDKORVNDNGENIGETIJSDFNIDSVNIDAVVNOAKAKDHVNAKDJVA N SCMN Z, X M. CJSOGUREQUDISOQPASOKJICJIDHEUDHWDWHFWYVAJDHFBASCBASCKHABSCKAHF AEFHBBASKCHACKSSFBSAKCHBDAVKHSABCSKACHBASKCHCSNWEREIETHEWIUFBOFUBDAFUE

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
HUNGRY HILLLSSSSS FCSBDNSJCBEGWJX THEJSMMWIAOAETU H1773-4)$$)jengjeifnehhsvhKJANUDKASHBSAIUFBSAKVADUKBFDKORVNDNGE G VMVEWLFEBMVSDMFjengjeifnehhsvhKJANUDKASHBSAIUFBSAKVADUKBFDKORVNDNGENIGETIJSDFNIDSVNIDAVVNOAKAKDHVNAKDJVA N SCMN Z, X M. CJSOGUREQUDISOQPASOKJICJIDHEUDHWDWHFWYVAJDHFBASCBASCKHABSCKAHF AEFHBBASKCHACKSSFBSAKCHBDAVKHSABCSKACHBASKCHCSNWEREIETHEWIUFBOFUBDAFUE
SO glad it's back. :D

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
What about the map Remnant? It's amazing but why isn't it on here

Edit: REMNANT IS AMAZING. Amazingly built and OP I made a diamond chestplate on my second round and diamond boots on the first. My route is too OP!!!!

Last edited:

PRO_Eugene_MC

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice, very nice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO_Eugene_MC

Diamond
Reaction score
And it would be nice if Freeze Island on eu servers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CoZZa_21

Spectator
Reaction score
Why dont you stop adding useless features and maps that dont really achieve anything, and fix the hackers, start cracking down on them and banning them with the obvious evidence given. Even if the evidence borders probably, its good enough due to the plain obviousness of the hacks out riddling these poorly moderated servers.

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
Why dont you stop adding useless features and maps that dont really achieve anything, and fix the hackers, start cracking down on them and banning them with the obvious evidence given. Even if the evidence borders probably, its good enough due to the plain obviousness of the hacks out riddling these poorly moderated servers.
They are doing all they can to stop hackers, but not enough mature people are avaliable to become moderators to stop the majority of hackers. If these servers were as badly moderated as you think, you wouldn't be able to play a single game without at least 10 hackers.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
What about the map Remnant? It's amazing but why isn't it on here

Edit: REMNANT IS AMAZING. Amazingly built and OP I made a diamond chestplate on my second round and diamond boots on the first. My route is too OP!!!!
There's no thread for it yet, that's why

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
If you feel strongly about catching hackers, you should record them, post an unlisted video, and file a report abuse.

Sorry for the double post, on my phone till Tuesday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci