• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New PC...

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
May I recommend that you build your PC rather than buying an Alien Ware. Although Alien Ware's are pretty OP computers, it is not necessarily better for your budget. Building a PC will result in better frame rate as well as better pricing :D Feel free to PM me if you would like a good and cheap custom PC build on PC Part Picker. In the end it's all personal preference, I'm just here to help you out :) e.g. I was comparing prebuilt to custom built to see the price differences and there was a highly noticeable difference. The PC that I am currently building costs approximately $1700-$1800, however; custom built PC's that have slightly worse parts,(in comparison to the parts that I chose) cost at least~$2500

Last edited:

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah don't buy an alienware PC, custom build it. You can get a PC twice the speed for half the price if you get the right parts! :)

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you for all the feedback! I am going to give it a go, at building my own PC. I have some knowledge and think it will be a learning experience for me.

Thanks for all your replies, have a good day all! <3

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you for all the feedback! I am going to give it a go, at building my own PC. I have some knowledge and think it will be a learning experience for me.

Thanks for all your replies, have a good day all! <3
Good choice, Alienware heating and customer support are both the worst I have ever seen on such an expensive product.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci