• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
It's simply the amount of votes you get.

Regular players = 1 vote.
Iron donor = 2.
Gold = 3.
Diamond = 4.
VIP = 5. :)

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
At the moment many of the diamond donors we have are actually V.I.P.'s. Examples of V.I.P. can be Inthelittlewood and his moderators.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
At the moment many of the diamond donors we have are actually V.I.P.'s. Examples of V.I.P. can be Inthelittlewood and his moderators.
Ah :)
And the moderators?
What do you suggest how many votes you should get?

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know how it's gonna be done atm. Personally i think it would be fair to have the same rules applied to us as they are to you, meaning mods that aren't donors only get one vote, but iron donors like myself get 2, etc.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know how it's gonna be done atm. Personally i think it would be fair to have the same rules applied to us as they are to you, meaning mods that aren't donors only get one vote, but iron donors like myself get 2, etc.
I'm glad you think that way. :)

ChA0SrAiN

Tribute
Reaction score
I still think that there should be a higher tier sponsor than Diamond... One that would cost more, but give the bonuses for a year or more.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's simply the amount of votes you get.

Regular players = 1 vote.
Iron donor = 2.
Gold = 3.
Diamond = 4.
VIP = 5. :)
In addition, winner of the last game on that server gets 2 votes or 1.5 votes (also stops a bit of server jumping, but who would leave the server after winning o_O)

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
that wouldn't work because servers restart after the round is over.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
that wouldn't work because servers restart after the round is over.
It can still check the most recent winner. And either way, that's only a temporary solution so when it's gone we can do that.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad said on-stream last night that the restarts might actually be a permanent thing now, since it helps keep the servers so much more stable than without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci